𝟏𝟗

"Sports schedules, transportation, field trips, and all of that's done

      "Sports schedules, transportation, field trips, and all of that's done.." Zura spoke, strutting into her father's office and placing the manila folders on top of his desk. "I gotta go. Love you. Bye."

"Hold on," Zelle chuckles, stopping her mid turn and motioning to the seat, "Sit down real quick. Lemme talk to you."

Zura sits, checking the time on her Philipp Plein watch on her right wrist, and seeing she needs to get home to get herself dolled up for her date tonight.

"You have somewhere important to be?" Zelle asked.

"I do. What is it?" Zura got straight into it without disclosing her business. She watched her father grab a light packet and hand it to her. The header was what made her scrunch in confusion: 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒—the name of her sister and her husband's reality show.

"What's this for?" she asked, pulling up her gaze to her father.

"Tori sent it this mornin..." he starts, mentioning his longtime publicist. "Mya and her guy filming their reality show and wants us to give approval to be filmed."

Zura head tilts with even more confusion. "For what? They didn't ask this last season. Why now?"

"She's coming for Pop-Pop birthday next month," he told her.

Zura threw head back and cackled. "Neither of them have attended Pop-Pop birthday since I was seventeen. Didn't even come last year when they had the show going, so what's the difference?"

"You miss your sisters and this could possibly be a way to catch up."

"Im not bouta be her storyline," Zura refused, placing the packet on his desk after standing up. "I'm good."

"Zura—"

"You know, my number been the same since I was fifteen, Daddy. And this the way she wanna do it? Yeah, bye."

Zura sister, Mya, was a year older and the two were close when they were younger—until their parents divorced. They went different ways, with different parents, and hadn't spoke. But it never stopped Zura from reaching out to them just to not receive a response and that hurt her feelings. The fact her sister was reaching out for solely a storyline she felt it wasn't genuine and there was no intentions to be on being on the Bravo reality series.

Zura forced that to the back of her mind. She much rather been in her 14.5 million dollar brownstone and getting ready for her date in a few hours.

Zura adjusted her vibe and focused on pulling out her fit of the evening. A shower and music was next up and her five minutes in, the front door of her brownstone opened with the beeping alerting the system of the guest.