𝟏𝟎

"Ye-Ye!" Camila called her son

      "Ye-Ye!" Camila called her son. She stood in her UNC Toe Jordans inside her bathroom. It was mornin, and she was brushing her chocolate brown hair back into a slicked ponytail. Her curvy and plump build was dressed in light wash tapered Levi's® taper jeans that snug to her full hips and thighs with a fitted gray shirt that had she and her sister's brand, 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐙 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩, with a heartbeat design located across the chest.

MILLZ Prep is a meal prep and delivery business that Camila started with her two older sisters, Gemila and Milani, that offers variety option that each sister cooks and fit each of their preferences. Camila and Gemila have a balance of healthy eating with their normal food choices, while the second born Milani was strictly health con-science. The sisters embarked on the journey of cooking when they went to the same culinary arts school.

However, it was a while before 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐙 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩 came into fruition since after college degrees and certificates were received, they were still working in the food industry, but different positions with Camila and Milani on the corporate field and Gemila executive chef at a high end restaurant. That was until the sisters was tired of working for people that did not appreciate their skills to make their company successful and created the plan to cook plates two years ago.

The business moved fast, and something for quick money, until they start looking into meal prepping. They switched up the concept, the brand, and 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐙 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩 came about and partnered with local nursing homes to serve the precooked meals, and only within a few months they were serving every nursing home in the state, and by that next year they were making six-figures.

The business was doing so well they could afford a commercial kitchen, three delivery vans, and working on a store front for the large amount of customers that weren't in nursing homes could come in and order if not alone.

Donye walked in her room, and leaned on the bathroom doorframe. "Yeah?" he asked.

"You coming with me, or staying home?" Camila asked as she secured her ponytail with an elastic band.

"Stayin' here. Ima hop on the game wit the homies," he told her as he reach his arm in and flicking her long ponytail length just for Camila to hit his hand.

"Okay, and no, you can't have company. Eating up all my shit." she back-hand his stomach, and Donye laughed.

"How long you gon' be gone?"

"Not sure. Auntie Gemila told me orders are full." She cut off the light, and she and her son start walking out, "I hope you have your suit hung up and not wrinkled. You not bouta attend that Gala tomorrow night wrinkled up."

"It's hung up, shoes still in the box. I'm all good." Donye told her as she pack necessary items in her purse. "Have you talked to Pops? His stuff in there, too."