The truth will always come out

This chapter is going to have changing times and everything probably three chapters in one but I'm feeling very generous and I need to get this story moving, so when I'm on my summer holiday they will be on spring break. And right now it's November in the book so I might have Christmas and New Years uploaded today.

"Eddie look I'm sorry, I should have just told them how much you mean to me. And I will I just don't know how" I said, I was lying on his bed with him facing me.

"Promise?" He asked, I nodded,

"Promise" I muttered, I had went straight to Eddie after the conversation with my brothers, she's one jealous bitch that's all I can say.

"Do you know how tempting you are right now?" He asked me darkly, I bit my lip.

"Why don't you show me" I said, he rolled over straddling me and started kissing my neck, biting and sucking. I twisted and was now on top of him and reached down kissing him tenderly, Eddie's hands pulled me down closer to him and he started kissing me.His tounge had just passed my lips when there was a knock at the door, we continued and probably shouldn't have, Sam came bombarding in;

"Eddie you've gotta stop checking my phone can't you trust me" Sam said checking his drawers, when she looked up. Eddie has resumed his position on my neck unfazed, leaving me to talk to the fourteen year old who was standing hands on her hips with her eyebrows raised.

"I'll...talk to...Eddie...about it later.." I said strained as he continuously kissed my pressure points,

"Yeah do that" Sam said looking disgusted leaving the room.

"Eddie" I said slapping his chest lightly,
"What?" He asked inbetween kisses,

"Don't make me do that ever again"I gasped, god this boy has talent. Americas got Talent, Eddie the boy who can kiss amazing.

"Sorry" He said, I lightly pushed him off me, and folded my arms and turned away from him.

"Aww baby don't be mad at me" He said hurt, I tried not to giggle,

"Please" He whispered kissing the back of my ear, I gasped.

"Bingo" Eddie muttered and continued doing so until, I flipped around and smashed my lips against his.

After like twenty minuted of heated kissing, we pulled apart.

"That was" I gasped still panting.

"Amazing" He finished, I turned over my back facing his stomach and snuggled back into him.

"Amy" He groaned and moved my waist higher, oh I just realised what has just happened. I fell asleep in his arms thinking about how to tell my brothers.

One month time jump

It's been one month since I made that promise to Eddie and I know exactly how to tell them. The Masquerade Ball is coming up and that represents the end of school, then my whole family or the McK boys throw a gigantic New Years Bash. The Masquerade Ball is our Christmas Party thing so our school just saves money. My brothers have let their guard down finally about Eddie. But after what I'm about to do tonight, they're going to go balistic.

"Amy hey pay attention" Cerys said snapping her fingers in front of my face,

"Mmhmm" I said,

"What colour gloss?" She asked and my eyes snapped open, did my sporty friend just ask me that.

"Gotcha" She said laughing until she saw my pale face,

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked kneeling down to me as I'm sitting.