Junior year here I come

I woke up gasping for air, my hair was plastered to my forehead. My whole body was shaking, I stood up and walked into my bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water and leaned on the sink breathing deeply.

"I think Amy stole my charger" I heard Nick whisper.

"Why did you have to drag me with you?" Mike asked,

"For protection I have a girlfriend who likes my pretty face" Nick said, I heard shoving and smirked, I sat down on the toliet seat and put my head in my hands.

"Dude where is she?" Mike said worried, he seemed to have woken up a bit.

"She's been kidnapped by Aliens and is going to have to be their slave" Nick said panicking, I heard noises like pillows being thrown about and stuff like that. I flushed the toliet and walked out switching on my light. They both screamed and I giggled.

"Nick clean up my room and your charger is in your second drawer" I stated lying back in my bed. It was five am as I wasn't getting back to sleep.

"Oh I should have known that's where I keep all the important stuff" Nick said.

"Mike can you?" I asked, he nodded dragging Nick out of the room. I got up and went into a shower. That'll wake me up.

When I got out of my shower, I sat down on my bed and sighed. School was back today and personally I was nervous, never in my whole life had I been nervous before about school at least. I always had someone supporting me, I still do but I am more worried than ever.

Flashback

It was the last day of Sophmore year when we were in the park and so was Rebecca. Ben had thrown her bag in the air multiple times making sure she couldn't get it.

After ten minutes of this happening she turned to me.

"I will make your life a living hell when we get back to school. Watch yout back bitch" She said shoving me down to the ground. She marched off, Connor pulled me up and hugged me.

Flashback over

I know it's just some stupid thing that everyone says when they're especially angry. But this time there was a glint in her eyes something completely and utterly terrifying, and that's what tbe nightmares have been about her destroying everything and everyone I love.

I shake my head pushing away all my thoughts, I looked at the clock it read 6:45. I got changed into my school stuff and fixed my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs. I took some green chai tea from the fridge and started to drink it.

"Morning sis" Will said cheerfully walking downstairs, I smiled and nodded at him still drinking my tea. Nick and Taylor came down soon after,

"Where are the rest of them" I asked looking up the stairs for any signs of movement.

"Still asleep" Taylor said,

"Lazy bastards" Nick muttered earning a slap to the back of the head from Will. I grabbed my keys and went out to my car,

"Hurry it along" I said pushing them out of the house. I hugged Will goodbye kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye" He said waving a hand goodbye as we set off down the road. This month I was driving and then it goes round in a loop, it's fun seriously.

We pull up at school and I am greeted by Cerys walking up to me from behind. I turned and hugged her, I noticed her hair and I loved it, the colours suited her so well.

"Hey bestie" She said loudly, I smiled.

"So how many lectures will I get for dying my hair?" She asked me,