35

Saturday came faster than Stiles had expected, not that he minded but Stiles had been staying away from Derek's in a way to give the man some space, Stiles almost couldn't wait to see him again and he was afraid it would be too obvious that he liked him, Stiles hated that he dwelled on this so much but he just could not help, he never felt this way before and he had no idea how to act.

"You haven't been here in a while," Was the first thing Derek said as he opened the door, "Did something happen?"

"No, I've just been busy," Stiles told him, "And plus I thought you could use some time alone," Stiles scratched his neck hoping he sounded believable,

"Oh, um, Well, come on in," Derek stepped aside, "You are the first one here," Derek explained, Stiles nodded,

"Great," Stiles smiled nervously, "I see you've prepared," Stiles looked around to see a table of snacks,

"I'm hosting a night filled with teens, Of course, I am prepared for it," Derek lightly chuckled as Stiles went to sit on the couch,

"Right, Sorry," Stiles apologized, Stiles had no idea what to say, what could he say?

"Are you okay?" Derek asked, "Are you sure nothing happened?" Derek seemed worried, Stiles sighed,

"I'm okay just nervous," Stiles answered, "This may fail, They may bail," Stiles answered, "What if they decide they don't want this life? I mean I would understand but then they wouldn't talk to me,"

"They would talk to you fine," Jackson interrupted, "I told you to stop overthinking things, didn't I?" Jackson shook his head,

"Yeah, you did," Stiles told him, "I have ADHD, remember?" Stiles shook his head, "I mean, I was told by Deaton that it went away but it's still like a phantom thing," Stiles was not sure if he was making sense,

"That's because that is what you are used to," Derek explained, "But Jackson is right, Your friends won't abandon you,"

Stiles nodded not knowing how to respond, When did he become so awkward? What happened to him?

"The party is here!" Stiles turned to see Danny coming through the door, along with Scott, Allison, and Lydia,

"Did you just let yourself in?" Derek shook his head, "I can just see how much I'm gonna love this idea," Derek rolled his eyes,

"Oh relax dude," Danny told him, "We are a pack now," He smirked, 

"For the record, I did warn him it was a terrible idea," Scott chimed in, "If you are going to kill us just kill Danny,"

"He isn't like that," Stiles said sternly, "I thought I had been clear on that," Stiles rolled his eyes, "Now how is everyone doing?" 

"Protective," Lydia smirked, "But we are good, How about you?" She asked,

"Okay just stop," Stiles rolled his eyes, "If this is how it's going to be like the whole night then I think I'd rather die,"

"Relax Stiles," Jackson chuckled, "We won't tease the whole night, Right Guys?" Jackson looked around the room and Stiles could swear he could see his eyes go gold,

"Okay geez," Lydia said, "Don't threaten us, Jackson," Lydia shook her head and Allison chuckled,

"Jackson, You don't need to scare them," Stiles patted his shoulder, "Now how about we all sit down and get started?" Stiles asked and they all nodded and sat down around the room.

"So Stiles has suggested we add you guys to become stronger," Derek started, "I respect his opinion but I will clarify that us being werewolves is dangerous and you guys being a part of that can put you in danger, by being in this pack it means you accept that and you will have to face other supernatural beings at some point and these meetings will happen often so that we are ready," Derek explained, "Tonight will not be that important, we are basically here to see how this goes and to bond because bonding is important for the pack,"

"We need to know that you all want this," Stiles continued for him, "This is a dangerous path and we do not want to force either of you into this life, Jackson and I didn't have a choice but the rest of you do, We wouldn't be offended if any of you walk out,"

"Well, I'm in for the long run," Danny was the first to talk, "Life is boring and this will spice it up, I know this isn't a game, don't worry, but I am okay with the danger,"

"I am in too," Lydia smiled, "As I've told Stiles, You guys need brains," Lydia winked, Stiles shook his head, 

"I am in," Allison announced, "Derek, Scott explained some stuff to me about my aunt and I am sorry she was behind the fire," She looked down, "I hope you don't think I'm as evil, I'll do my best to help,"

"Don't apologize for someone else's actions,' Derek told her, "I don't hold it against you," Derek nodded to her, Allison smiled in response,

"So that just leaves me," Scott shook his head, "Of course, I am in too," Scott agreed, 

"Okay, Now that we have that cleared up, What movie are we watching?" Stiles looked around, "I personally am okay with comedy,"

"How about we watch something romantic?" Danny smirked, "That seems fun, Doesn't it?" Danny looked around,

"Oh! Yes!" Allison agreed and Stiles wanted to die some more, "But what one?"

"If it is the notebook, I am leaving," Jackson rolled his eyes, "Anything but that,"

"Oh! How about Tangled?" Allison smiled, "I know it's a kid's movie but we could always watch something after it! It will be fun!"

"Ally! That is a perfect idea!" Lydia agreed, "Let's do it!" All the men now face palmed, "Oh come on, Guys, We are joking,"

"Oh good," Danny spoke first, "We should watch friends with benefits," Danny smirked, 

"Okay I love that movie," Stiles smiled, "Anyone disagree?" Stiles looked around the room, he hoped he looked intimidating.