38

Stiles did not want this weekend to end, Spending time with Derek had become his favorite hobby if he could even call it that, he forgot all about wanting to give the man some space, he no longer wanted to, especially after Derek actually seemed to miss him.

"Stop thinking so loud," Stiles heard Jackson say as he walked in, Stiles just rolled his eyes, "You are not being subtle at all,"

"Oh shut up," Stiles told him, "What are you even doing here?" Stiles asked, "Don't you have better things to do?"

"Don't you have better things to do?" Jackson retorted, "Like I don't know, Riding Derek's dick?" Jackson smirked, Stiles could not be more glad Derek had to go to the store,

"Oh shut up," Stiles rolled his eyes, "But seriously what are you doing here this early?"

"Derek said I could come here when stuff at home went bad," Jackson turned his attention away from Stiles,

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, Stiles had a feeling Jackson's home life wasn't the greatest but it was different getting it confirmed,

"I'll live," Jackson shrugged, "Besides I can come here now so I'm good,"

Stiles nodded as he let the conversation fade, he couldn't imagine what it was like living in a home where his parents argued all the time, it did not sound like a healthy place to live and he hated that his friend had to go through that, it did also feel weird calling Jackson his friend.

"I'm back," Derek announced, Stiles turned and waved from his spot on the couch, "Anything happen while I was gone?"

"We gained a person," Stiles told him, "Jackson is here taking a shower,"

"I'm thinking about just letting him live here," Derek told him, "I mean in my new place," Derek smiled a bit,

"You are moving?" Stiles asked, "Did you actually go to the store?"

"I was checking out a loft that has loads of bedrooms one for each member of the pack," Derek explained, "If we are going to be a strong pack we need a place where we can plan and bond,"

"That's great, Derek," Stiles smiled, "But what about this place?" Stiles frowned a bit, "I mean it's your childhood home,"

"The loft will be our home while this place gets rebuilt," Derek explained, "I just want to do this whole alpha thing correctly,"

"You're doing a amazing job," Stiles smiled his approval, "Did you need help moving?"

"Count me in," Stiles turned as Jackson joined the conversation, "I think your plan is awesome, boss,"

"Do not call me boss," Derek rolled his eyes, "And I was going to have you help no matter what," Derek looked pointedly at Jackson,

"Good thing I just offered anyway," Jackson chuckled, "Are we moving today or what?"

"It's better to get it done now so yes," Derek confirmed, "If that's okay with you, Stiles,"

"Sure, ask if it's okay with Stiles," Jackson rolled his eyes as he walked to the kitchen,

"It's okay with me," Stiles chose not to say anything in response to Jackson.

Derek had picked a huge loft, Stiles was in awe by it and how many rooms there were, Stiles had a feeling Derek was rich to some extent but he had no idea how much the man had to spend, not that it changed the way Stiles thought of him,

"I get to pick my room, right?" Stiles asked, if he was being honest he kind of wanted to share a room with Derek but he knew that was overstepping his place but he couldn't help it,

"That was the plan for you to get first dibs," Derek told him, Stiles smiled as he walked around the hallway, the place looked amazing,

The place had 6 rooms, he assumed one room would be for Scott and Allison to share, Stiles chose the one next to Derek's, was that really a surprise that he would pick that room? Stiles shook his head slightly at his own thoughts.

"Why not just share a room with Derek?" Jackson shook his head as he looked at the room Stiles had picked, "I mean, Dude, You slept in his room twice,"

"Would you shut up?" Stiles rolled his eyes, "I just like the room, what room are you picking?" Stiles asked,

"The farthest one from your room so I don't have to hear you riding Derek," Jackson shook his head,

"You are so lucky Derek is not here," Stiles rolled his eyes annoyed, "But remember Scott and Allison will be here and we both have super hearing," Stiles shook his head in disgust,

"Awe man, Why did you remind me?" Jackson looked just as disgusted as Stiles, "Just kill me now," Jackson complained more, Stiles just laughed.

The rest of the day once Derek returned was filled with them moving boxes into the loft, Stiles loved his new strength he loved being able to be helpful, Derek was hard at work trying to make everything look nice, Jackson and him were the only ones out of the pack who knew about this and Derek planned to do a big reveal, he even ordered furniture that had already came, Stiles was in awe of how much Derek had done for the pack, he really did deserve his alpha title.

"You have really outdone yourself," Stiles told Derek once they were done for the day, "The pack is going to love this,"

"I hope so," Derek sighed, "But I'm glad you like it," Derek smiled at him, Stiles returned his smile, 

"Of course I like it," Stiles told him, "You are a great Alpha, Peter was right to give you the position,"

"Of course I am right," Stiles turned and saw Peter standing at the entrance, "Nice place by the way, Glad I was involved in the picking,"

"Just because I let you pick the house doesn't mean you can just walk in whenever you want," Derek rolled his eyes,

"That hurts," Peter placed a hand on his heart, "I thought we were getting along?"

"We are but not so much for you to let yourself in," Derek shook his head, "What do you want?" Derek asked, Stiles stayed silent,

"I have some news," Peter said as he leaned against the wall, "And I'm afraid it isn't good news,"

"What is it?" Stiles asked, what could possibly go wrong now? Derek seemed just as concerned to find out,

"I saw Gerard Argent up to no good in the woods planning his revenge on werewolves," Peter explained, "He created a army, I heard him say his speech,"

"What do the Argents have against us?" Stiles asked, "What is the history?"

"They think werewolves are evil and will stop at nothing to destroy us, this has been going on for centuries, I don't think they even have a reason for it, there is supposed to be a code but the only Argent following it is Chris," Derek explained, 

"And thank god for that," Stiles saw Peter wink, "But seriously, we should prepare ourselves,"

Stiles sighed at what he heard, Just when he thinks his life can remain a bit normal, this has to happen, Stiles couldn't help but look at Derek who seemed like he was already busy planning what to do next.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I lost motivation, sadly.