Chapter 1

1 Year Later..

London

"Loyal come so mommy can do your hair." I said as he rolled around my bed so that I couldn't do his hair.

"Bad mama." He said trying to crawl away but I quickly grabbed his little foot pulling him back making him scream.

He hated getting his hair done, but shit he had a lot of hair an I don't wanna cut it so I gotta keep it maintained.

"Is this how you're gonna act at the barbershop when they give you a shape up?" I asked sitting him in between my legs.

"No." He rubbed his eyes from crying as I brushed his hair into a cute little man bun.

After I was done he turned around so I could hold him an I did giving him kisses all over his face while he just stared at me.

"You gonna be a big boy at the barbershop?" I said in baby talk.

"Yeah." He smiled and yawned before laying his head down on my chest letting me know he was sleepy.

"You told me you were you gonna be a big boy." I said to Loyal.

He was in the barbershop showing his ass.

"Mama! noooo." He cried while reaching out for me.

"I'm so sorry, give me one second." I said to the guy cutting his hair. I picked up Loyal about to take him to the bathroom to calm him down because this was embarrassing.

"Let me help you lil mama." This brown skin dude with long locs said getting up out the stylist chair.

"Im sorry who are you?" I asked with an attitude cause why are you walking up on me while I have my baby?

"I own this Shop. I see lil kids come in here all the time acting up."

I stepped back.

"It's cool if you don't want me holding him, I'm just tryna hook lil man up." He licked his lips.

I thought about it before handing Loyal over to him.

"You can sit right here and watch me.. get comfortable shawty."

He sat Loyal in the booster seat and to my surprise he was calm.

"What's his name?" He looked over at me.

"Loyal and yeah what's yours? Since you cutting my son hair Mr. Owner."

"Devyn."

He was cute, he had sleeves on both arms and his locs were neat and clean styled in two strand twist. He was fresh as fuck too.

"Thank you so much my baby looks so handsome with his first shape up." I said as I picked him up kissing him on his cheeks.

"Not a problem at all." I felt him staring at me.

"How much do I owe you?"

"Oh nah, you straight shawty." He shook his head declining.