Chapter 3

Jade

"Hey girl your nails look so good who did them?" Milli asked walking into my suite.

"Thank you boo and my sister in law Lexi." I said while straightening my area up. I specialize in dying hair to be exact.

"She did that, we should hang out sometimes? I know you only been here a couple of months and we got off on the wrong foot." She smiled pulling out her phone.

"Yeah we definitely can, here's my number." I said telling it to her.

"Cool, how many more heads do you have to do today?"

"Just three more."

"You wanna come over to my place for a few drinks after?"

"Yeah that sounds fun."

"Perfect I'll text you." She said before walking out of my suite.

Milli was pretty and sweet. She was light skin and short an always kept a long black traditional sew in, she had some ass and hips on her too.

For some reason the other girls in the shop didn't like her though an I could kind of see why. We bumped heads a few times when I first got here.

Tiara

"Akeem go get my fucking baby I'm not about to keep doing this with you."

I was at his spot picking up Princess, but he had her locked in her room while she was sleep. I had two events to decorate today, an I also rented out my studio for a baby shower today as well. I had a long busy day.

"You still got that Rich nigga around my baby when I asked yo ass not to." He said getting mad.

"No the fuck I don't an if I did so fucking what you cheated on me in Hawaii remember? All cause you thought I was sneaking around when all I was doing was working to provide for me and my fucking daughter!" I yelled.

"It ain't no "so fucking what" this nigga be putting his hands on you Ti don't fucking call me crying the next time it happen, an I apologized a thousand times what the fuck else you want me to do?"

"You should've never fucking did it! And trust me I won't I don't know why I called in the first place."

I was on the verge of tears.

Memories of us being a family and being happy together started racing through my mind.

I broke down crying making him cusss.

"Fuck!" He yelled in frustration as he dragged his hand down his face.

"I'm sorry Ti." He grabbed me by my waist an I kept crying ignoring him.

"Look at me." He grabbed my face making me look at him and wiped my tears.

"I love you.. I'm sorry." We stared into each other's eyes.

"Akeem I have to go before Rich starts to get suspicious." I tried breaking away from him.

"I want my fucking family back an if I say I don't want my daughter around that Nigga then that's what the fuck I mean."

"Akeem I love him.. I can't. He was there for me when you hurt me."

He clenched his jaw.

"Then you not getting my fucking daughter back."

"Nigga you too busy to look after a baby be fucking for real." I pushed him backing away.

"Her grandma can watch her like she been doing an I dare you to try to go get her I'll tell Ms. Trina exactly what the fuck you got Princess around." He said referring to my mom.