Chapter 18

Asad

"You just gone pop up and not tell a nigga where the fuck you been?" I asked London as I let her in.

"Don't worry about it where is my Son? He's the only reason I'm here."

"Upstairs in his room sleep so leave him alone." I licked my lips staring at how fine she was.

She rolled her eyes and walked passed me going upstairs.

"It's too fucking early for this shit." I said while following behind her.

She walked down the hall going into his room and grabbed all his stuff before picking him up.

"Where the fuck is you going with him?" I followed her out the room and back downstairs.

"None of your business." She walked down stairs an I got in front of her blocking the door.

"I can take care of my Son if you wanna leave then you can but you not taking my Son away from me again."

I really didn't want her ass to leave, but she was trippin hard as fuck an I wasn't really tryna get slapped again cause when I put my hands on her Ima be the bad guy.

"Nigga this my fucking baby I can take him wherever I want! I had him by myself I been doing this shit for a year now. We can co parent that way you don't have to be around me twenty four seven and you can be with your other bitches since you regret having a baby with me, so call me when you wanna see your child and you're not taking him anywhere unless I'm there."

"We in a whole fucking relationship didn't nobody say we was done you got me fucked up where the fuck is you going I'm not gone ask you that shit nomore." I was starting to getting mad.

"My old apartment! I don't wanna be around you after what you said an I just feel like everybody is against me so go have fun with your other Bitches now that I'm out your way." She tried unlocking the door an I lightly pushed her back.

"I'm sorry damn I didn't mean it I was just mad, and you not seeing it from my point of view." I took her bags out her hands.

"I wouldn't give a fuck if you fought my mom or my dad I don't fuck with them."

I let out a deep breath.

"Just stay here with him please he sick he don't need to be leaving the house."

She rolled her eyes giving in.

"I'm sorry." I bent down and gave her a kiss before grabbing Loyal and taking him back upstairs to sleep.

I'm surprised he didn't wake up through all that. He probably used to the shit.

I sat on the bed next to London to wake her up since she ended up going back to sleep.

"You hungry?" I kissed on her neck.

"Move Asad." She moved her face away from me.

"I got California dreaming?"

Her eyes popped open and she looked at me with a small smile.