Chapter 24

That Following Morning..

London

"Look at your fucking neck! Ima beat his ass!" Tiara said as she examined my neck.

"Yeah I know Ti I can't believe he cheated on me." I pulled my turtle neck back up trying not to cry.

We were in my office at my Salon she had brought me some lunch. I had showed her the videos the girl had sent me earlier this morning.

"Girl don't fucking cry. That Bitch just mad cause she got beat up and now she tryna make you mad and get under your skin and you're letting her, did you ask him what happened that night?"

"No it wasn't shit to talk about when I'm being shown evidence. I think I'm about to start back texting Devyn because it's obvious Asad can't stick to one girl in a relationship or not."

"Hear him out I don't think he had sex with her he probably went over there to check the bitch. I been told you in the first few months when I met you that Asad has changed for you."

Asad

"Damn nigga yo shit busted. I'm glad my side bitches ain't messy like that." Juan said before hitting the blunt.

"Hell yeah even though I ain't got no side bitches, London always beating his ass hell even when she was pregnant she used to mark this nigga up." Akeem said laughing.

"I ain't got no side bitches either nigga and she don't be marking shit." I mean mugged him.

"Why you got a scratch under your eye an a busted lip then? And you came in here limping."

"It's Milli stupid ass fault the Bitch slow as fuck that's the bitch that popped up at the hospital when I got shot. I don't know what the fuck she was thinking when she sent that shit to London. That bitch was just a nut."

"London probably cheating on his ass too you can't trust these hoes, but look I found a new plug he in Atlanta though they say he always at King Of Diamonds on Friday nights."

"Word? I think we should go down there and try to post up and do some business with them Atlanta niggas and really lock in with em then."

"Shit when yall tryna do it?" Akeem said getting excited.

"I'm ready tonight." Juan said.

"Nah not tonight let me make shit right with London first give me three days."

Juan sucked his teeth.

"Ima make sure you get you some pussy while we down there too you too stuck up under her ass I promise she cheating. Light skin girls be sneaky bro."

"Nigga just cause Mercedes be cheating on yo ass don't mean London cheating on me." I sat back and hit the blunt and we finished talking about our trip to Atlanta.

London better not play with me.

London