Chapter 22

London

"You finally look like somebody for once." I looked over at Teresa as we walked out the Hair salon.

"Yeah I haven't looked this good in a long ass time now all I need is some liquor." She smiled.

"No ma'am." I looked over at her and she rolled her eyes as we got in the car.

"You hungry?" I looked over at her and she was sweating all of a sudden.

"Why are you sweating so hard in thirty degree weather?" I turned the heat down.

"I'm having withdrawals I need a fix I can't do this shit."

She tried jumping out the car making me quickly push on the brakes and hit my forehead on the steering wheel.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Get back in the car!" I yelled through the window while rubbing my forehead.

She ran across the street leaving the car door open I can't believe this Bitch.

I pulled off making the door shut on its own. I'm not helping nobody that don't wanna be helped.

I made my way to the Salon.

Tiara

"I gotta surprise for you."

"What? Where we going?" I looked over at Akeem.

"You'll see." He grabbed my hand and kissed it making me smile.

"Is this a picnic?" I asked as he helped me walk since I had a blindfold on.

"No bae." He grabbed my hand and put what felt like a key in it.

"You got me a new car?" I asked getting super excited.

"Nah babygirl this better than a car."

He twisted my hand an I heard something unlock an open.

"Where are we?" I knew we were no longer outside cause it was warm now.

He took the blind off an I gasped.

"Another studio?" My eyes got watery.

"All yours baby."

I pulled him into a hug this shit was two stories.

"This is so much better and bigger than my first one I love you thank you for everything babe."

I grabbed his face and started kissing him and we ended up having sex nobody could see us since the windows were tented and nobody else was in here so I really didn't care.

Jade

"We're just touching up your roots today?" I asked this girl who was a first timer all her natural hair was dyed pink.

"Yes when I saw that you did more than just natural colors I knew I had to book you because these other stylist be messing my shit up it be different color pinks and shit." She laughed a little.

"I can really fix that for you too." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair seeing what she was talking about.

"I'm trusting you." She said in a warning tone.

"I gotchu girl don't worry."

"Oh my god! I'm inloveee my hair hasn't looked like this since I first dyed it!"