Chapter 23:

London

"Have you lost your mind?" I scrunched my face up with my hand on my hip.

"Chill out London we just went to the club for a couple of drinks." He walked over towards Loyal.

"With bitches though?"

"I told you that was Juan girlfriend and her homegirl if I was doing something I wouldn't have called and checked up on yall."

"Don't make this shit a habit cause I can play those type of games too."

I walked passed him to go wash the dishes and he grabbed me by the back of my neck making me look up at him.

"London don't play with me like that you gone get somebody fucked up I apologize I'm not gone make it a habit I promise." He bent down and pressed his wet big juicy lips against mine.

"I love you an I don't want nobody but you so can you please stop being mad?"

I smiled and kissed him back.

"Yeah I love you too baby."

Asad

I woke up with London's back against me making her ass press on my Dick looking at the time it was three something in the morning.

I slid her panties to the side and started rubbing my dick up and down her slit.

Her shit was wet as fuck.

"Uhn bae what are you do-."

I slid my dick up inside of her making her moan out.

"Ouu shit babyyy please!"

"Take this dick and shut up."

I grabbed her face from the back and started tongue kissing her so she could moan in my mouth and not wake the baby up.

That random three A.M.  sex be the best.

"So Teresa jumped out of the car yesterday.. I don't know where she went."

"The hell you mean? Who gone babysit Loyal?" I looked up at her from feeding Loyal a piece of my steak.

We were at this lil steak spot having lunch.

"I think she was having withdrawals or something she seemed fine until I started driving." I watched her pick over her food.

"Why you didn't follow her?"

"Bae my mama a grown ass lady I'm not finna chase her down. This is why I didn't wanna help her ass, she used us to pay off her debt with her lawyer and now she right back out there on the streets."

She let out a deep breath before drinking her margarita.

"I'll have some of my boys be on the look out for her.. she gone come back baby don't worry."