Chapter 16

Asad

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity." Tiana said as she sat in the rent office.

She had just finished being interviewed.

"Youre hired. Your schedule is Monday-Friday 7am-4pm be on time and don't be late. You will get trained this week on how to run everything." I said keeping it professional.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands together in excitement.

I got up about to leave.

"Asad wait.."

"What?" I turned around.

"Never mind.. thank you again I didn't wanna go back to being around drugs or in the Trap House lifestyle. You're a great man London is very lucky to have you." She bit down on her bottom lip.

"Nah I'm lucky to have her." I dipped out making my way to our Trucking company office.

We had to figure out new routes to get the drugs where they were needed without being pulled over since our usual route is starting to have Traffic stops.

I got in my car calling London to see what she was doing. Loyal was with my mom and pops.

"Hello." She said on the first ring.

"Wassup baby I miss you." I pulled out the parking lot.

"I miss you too, are you gonna be home for dinner?"

"Hell yeah you know I love yo cooking baby."

"Okay, I gotta finish interviewing these girls I'll call you when I'm home."

"You know these Bitches jealous so don't be hiring just anybody shawty I love you."

"Im not babe I love you too."

I hung up and turned my music up letting The Migos blast through the speaker.

Jade

I sat in the living room watching Ashyda speak on the phone with London.

I held Loyal in my lap and he was being super fussy and kept hitting me.

"Yes baby don't worry about getting Loyal, Asad said he'll stop by and get him since you've been so busy with those interviews."

"I'm positive I just finished talking on the phone with him." She lied.

I smiled. Hoping this would start causing problems in their relationship so he can make his way back to me and stay here with us.

Asad

"Wassup baby where you at?"

"Kitchenn." She yelled.

"Where's Loyal baby?" London asked smiling as soon as I walked in the kitchen.

"Shit I thought we said you was getting him." I looked at her confused.

"Your mom called me and said that you'd be picking him up she said y'all talked on the phone." She scrunched her face up.

"Baby I haven't talked to my mama all day." I said while looking at the food I was hungry as fuck. It was chicken Alfredo with garlic bread an a salad.