Chapter 10

That Same Day..

London

"Okay so I'll go inside and talk for a quick second then Ima just grab Princess and run out with her but you gotta have the car ready." I said while we both laughed.

Them endless mimosas was on our ass.

"Oh ima be ready passenger door open an all." She pulled up to Akeem's house an I saw Asad's car.

I missed my babies.

"Okay I'll be right back give me five minutes." I took my seat belt off and she shook her head okay.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it being greeted by Asad.

"Hi baeee." I slurred a little giving him a hug and reaching up to give him a kiss, but my drunk ass turned it into a full make out session.

I wasn't sloppy drunk though I just felt good.

He pulled me closer an I felt his dick getting hard, so I reached down in his pants.

"Damn bae chill.. drunk ass fa' I bend you over and bust yo lil ass over right here."

"Do it." I smiled trying to kiss him again but he kept laughing.

"Don't nobody wanna see all that." Akeem said.

"Why you just sit here and watch then?" I tilted my head to the side at him before putting my attention on Princess, she was having a tea party with Loyal.

He was trying to make the Teddy bears drink some Tea by shoving the cup all in their faces.

"LONDON!" Princess screamed once she noticed me making the boys cover their ears and Loyal jump.

"PRINCESSSS!" I  bent down letting her run into my arms picking her up.

"I missed you pretty girl."

"I miss you too where's my mommy?"

I looked up at Akeem with a smirk.

"I don't know.. you wanna see her?" I looked back at Princess smiling and she shook her head yes.

I looked at Asad and then Akeem before dashing towards the door making me bust out laughing.

"London don't fucking play with me!" Akeem yelled I looked back seeing him getting up.

He sucked his teeth, "Man Asad go get her ass you closer to her." 

"Oh shit!" I picked up the pace once Asad came running towards me but I was already out the door they were still right behind me though.

"Bae stop playing that's his child too." I put Princess in the passenger side and closed the door.

Tiara locked the doors before putting Princess in the back in her car seat giving Akeem enough time to bang on the window trying to get in.

"Give me my fuckin child!" Akeem yelled in the background.

"Why yo ass do that?" Asad catching up to me.

"Y'all left my fucking baby?" I said realizing everybody was outside.

I quickly ran towards the house and went in already hearing Loyal crying.

"I'm sorry baby they weren't supposed to leave you." I picked him up from the chair and he stopped crying.

I wiped his face with my hand.

"He good?" I heard Asad ask walking up.

"Yeah he straight." I mean mugged him for leaving my baby.

"I'm sorry baby." He bent down and gave me a kiss making me forgive him.