Chapter 7

1 Week Later..

London

"Fuck is you staring at me like that for?" Asad asked while he got Loyal dressed.

"No reason." I rolled my eyes about to go upstairs to my office.

"G it is a reason, why you gotta keep being hostile towards a Nigga? I done been up here for a week helping you with Loyal so you can focus on shit for yo Shop an all and you  you just keep bitching."

"I'm still not over it."

He let out a deep breath of frustration.

"You wanna come with us to the park?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I gotta go pick something up real quick ima take him with me so be ready when I tell yo ass to come outside."

"I happy!" Loyal said while being held by Asad.

We were at the Park walking the trail and he was pushing the stroller.

"You like being a dad so far?" I said trying to be nice.

"Love it.. you a great mom by the way London you held this shit down for a year by yourself an I'm just a week in and he already done gave me a run for my money."

"Yeah he's a hand full but I wouldn't trade him for the world.. Thankyou."

"He is and me either I love this shit."

"Thank you for believing that I could be a great mom."

He pulled me to his side.

"I love you London no matter what we go through."

"I love you too." I moved my hair out my face since I had it in a middle part.

"I got something for you." He reached into his pocket with Loyal in his other hand.

It was a ring box.

"What's this?"

"A promise ring I had it custom made for you." He opened it an I covered my mouth.

It was a heart diamond ring.

"Asad." I was speechless.

"From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry London. I will never leave you and my Son again for nobody I don't care who it is. I'll drop all these bitches and focus on you and him just to have my lil family I always dreamed about. I need Loyal.. I need you too. Will you be my girlfriend and forgive me?"

"You promise?" I wiped my tears.

"I promise Babygirl."

"Mommy crying?" Loyal scrunched his face up and popped Asad in his mouth.

"Aye lil Nigga you better chill out they just happy tears." Asad said bucking at him.