Chapter 21

London

I pulled up to our house seeing Asad home already and put the car in park turning it off. It's been a long day at my shop helping the girls get everything situated on top of taking care of Loyal's bad ass.

I got Loyal out his car seat and we made our way inside hearing Harlem barking.

"Hey Harlem boyyy!" I said in baby talk as he jumped up on my legs wagging his tail.

"Baby I'm home." I walked inside putting my keys and purse down before making my way towards the stairs with Harlem right behind us.

I walked down the hall to our bedroom seeing him sitting on the bed playing COD.

"Hey baby." I sat Loyal on the bed and he took his head set off.

"Wassup baby I missed you." He pulled me in between his legs giving me a few kisses while rubbing on my ass.

"I missed you too." I kissed him back and took my jacket off sitting it on the bed.

He grabbed Loyal and sat him in his lap letting him mess with the controller getting slob all over it.

I walked over to our dresser and took my jewelry off. It felt so good being in my own shit and not an Airbnb. I finally felt at home for once.

I walked in our bathroom and turned the shower on I was so ready to lay down.

While I was in the shower I heard Asad fussing at Loyal and Harlem ain't no telling what for.

Those two together were a mess.

I got out the shower an Asad was in Loyal's bedroom getting him ready for bed. I'm so glad I kept him in the crib when he was a newborn baby because it didn't bother him when we'd put him in his bed.

I lotioned up and threw my hair in a messy bun. I sleep naked so I didn't bother putting any night clothes on.

I loved my bed your whole body sinks in as soon as you lay down. It was the best feeling especially after a long ass day.

"I know you not sleep." I felt Asad get in the bed behind me turning the lamp off.

I turned around and hugged him giving him a kiss.

"I missed you." I looked in his eyes.

"I missed you too baby I love coming home to y'all."

"I love coming home to yall too where's Harlem?"

"At the bottom of Loyal bed looking crazy since he up by hisself now."

"Thankyou baby." I kissed him.

"You welcome." He kissed me back and that led to something else.

He grabbed one of my titties and flicked his tongue across my nipple turning me all the way on making me moan a little.

I felt him rub his finger in a circular motion on my clit making me open my legs wider.

"Mmm." I bit on my bottom lip.

"Stop teasing me." I whined making him get on top of me and slide the tip in.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head feeling him put it in.

"Uhnn" I moaned once he was all the way in.

"Fuckkk." He mumbled while staying still before he started fucking me at a steady pace.

"Heyyy wait!" I moaned out as he bounced me up and down on his dick while standing up holding me.

I had my hands on his chest trying to push him out of me with my head thrown back.