Chapter 20

1 Month Later

London

"God damn I love when you suck that dick like that." Asad said while I gave him head.

"Yeah daddy?" I looked up at him and slapped his dick on my tongue.

"Hell yeah." He said while staring back and biting on his bottom lip.

"Shit I'm finna nut." He grabbed my head and started fucking my face making me gag and choke.

"Damn I love you girl." I smiled and wiped my mouth before getting up to brush my teeth.

"I love you too."

"You taking Loyal with you today right?" I heard him ask from the bedroom.

"Yeah but bae we gotta find a babysitter asap because he is too much. I can't handle him and work at the same time."

"I told you my mama can-."

"No."

"We gone have to hire a nanny or something. I wish you and yo mama was on good terms we could've been paying her to watch him."

"She don't like babies hell she barely liked me. I wouldn't dare trust her with Loyal."

"Well we gone have to figure something out."

"Yeah I know babe." I came back in the room and walked in our closet so I could find me something to wear.

I ended up picking out some ripped jeans an a gray cropped stringy sweater with my grey Charles Jeffery lover boy beanie and some grey uggs with the bows on the back.

"I'm finna take Harlem out." He said referring to our new French bulldog  he got me a few weeks ago and he's the cutest little puppy ever he didn't bark as much as papi.

"Okay." I looked at the baby monitor on our nightstand and saw Loyal was still sleeping giving me time to get myself together before he wakes up.

Him and Harlem are a handful together.

Tiara

"You like working for Asad and Akeem so far?" I asked Tiana.

"Yes it's the easiest money I've ever made."

"That's good I'm glad you back making money the legal way.. you think you gone be able to handle these bills by yourself?"

"By myself?" She looked taken back.

"Now  Tiana for the last month an a half we been talking about this."

"Yeah but you an Akeem make so much money I didn't think yall would make me pay the bills here."

"Ain't no way you think my man finna pay my bills and yours." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm your family."

"Girl Im already leasing you my house all you gotta do is pay the bills."

"I don't even have my own car yet."

"So save up. You grown I can't do everything for you."

"How am I gonna save when I'm finna have to be paying bills?"

"Figure it out Tiana. I gotta take Princess to my mama house I'll be back." I grabbed my keys, phone and purse before leaving.

Tiana

"Tiara left already?" Akeem asked jogging down the steps.