Chapter 4

1 week later...

London 

"Akeem still won't give you Princess back?"

I was watching Loyal eat his cut up French fries dipping them in barbecue sauce making the biggest mess.

"No an it's eating me up London." She cried on the other end.

"Ti just leave Rich alone what the hell?"

"I can't it's not that easy."

"Yes it is just leave him alone, you can't neglect Princess for him Ti."

"I'm not neglecting my fucking child London!"

"Well what do you call it?"

"Love."

"How is it that you can leave Akeem  for cheating on you with no problems, but can't leave a nigga that's beating yo ass?"

"Akeem didn't meet me with a broken heart , but Rich did he helped me  get through some tough times and he helped me get back to myself."

"If you don't leave him when I come down there in two weeks I'm saying something to him."

"London."

I looked at the door hearing a knock.

"I gotta go love you and leave that nigga the fuck alone Tiara."

"Love you." She hung up.

"Who is it?"

"Devyn."

I instantly got nervous and hella anxiety as I opened the door letting him in.

"Why are you here?" I hope he wasn't on no crazy shit. I got a son.

"You act like you can't text or call a Nigga back so I thought I'd just pop up." 

My heart started beating fast as I thought back to the last time a Nigga popped up on me.

"London?"

Jayceon.

And Jaceyon was love bombing me the same way Devyn's been doing. Getting Loyal shit, buying me shit, sending me money, keeping Loyal's hair lined up.

"London?

I jumped snapping out of my thoughts.

"Please don't do anything crazy." I started backing up.

"Why the hell would I do that?" He asked walking closer making me start to panic a little.

"Baby breathe. I'm not here to hurt you I swear to God." He backed up showing me he was serious.

"Look I'll leave I ain't mean to come off as a creep. I just wanted to make sure y'all was straight." He turned around about to walk out the door.