Chapter 15

The Weekend

London

"What club y'all going to?" Asad asked coming into the bathroom while I did my makeup.

"G-stringz."

"Hell nah bae im coming with you. That ghetto ass spot shit right in the hood."  He had just came back from dropping Loyal off at his parents house.

"You're ruining girls night."

"Ima let you have fun baby but me and the guys definitely gone be somewhere in the cut making sure y'all straight."

"That Bitch Tiana better keep it cute tonight, she likes you bae I know it." I put on my pressing powder.

"Fuck her you know this yo dick." He bent down kissing me and smacking my ass.

I smiled looking at him through the mirror while he took a couple pictures.

"Would you be mad if I post you?" He looked at me through the mirror.

"No! Let these niggas know im yours bae." I turned around and pulled his head down so he can kiss me.

"This lil black dress gone get you pregnant if you not already." He said in between kisses making me smile.

I loved being in a relationship. Asad was turning into my bestfriend.

London

"We look good as fuck!" Tiara said while looking in the mirror.

We were in the club bathroom taking pictures together. We all had on black dresses but they were all made different.

"Hell yeah we do an it's some fine ass niggas in here I already got some numbers I can't wait to hop on new dick!" Tiana said laughing.

We were all drunk and had been dancing on each other. We been here for like an hour now.

"Let's get back to the party." Tiara said as we all grabbed hands leaving out the bathroom.

It seemed like the club was even more packed. We were only gone for five minutes. We went back to our section and saw all our shit was gone.

The security guarded pointed upstairs to V.I.P an I saw Asad looking down smiling at us.

We smiled and quickly walked up the steps. They unbuckled the red rope and let us in.

It was packed up here too.

"Damn you look good." Asad grabbed me by the neck kissing me I could taste the sweetness of the pineapple ciroc he was drinking on his tongue.

I pulled away from the Kiss and started twerking on him.

I opened my mouth letting him pour liquor in it. Ima be super drunk by the end of the night.

I watched him drink some as well making me horny. He just looked so good in all his chains then he had his diamond teeth  in.

I had the finest Nigga in the city hands down.

I twerked on him and he grabbed my neck fake hitting me from the back while I stuck my tongue out.

I looked over at Tiara seeing her an Akeem on the same type of timing. I loved that for them, it's been a while since we let loose and just enjoyed ourselves.

Asad pulled me towards the booth and sat me on top of his lap while we made out.

I was so drunk right now I'll do anything this nigga tell me to do.