Chapter 6

London

"Is he sleep?" I asked Asad as he walked in my bedroom.

"Yeah he sleep, come out here let's talk." He walked outside on my balcony.

It was night time.

I leaned up against the wall watching him pull out a wood.

"I'm sorry London for real."

I looked down at my toes.

"Jade could've lost her life that night if them Niggas would've found her phone and took it and you gotta understand the history behind that, she been in my life for ten years so for me to wake up getting a call like that scared me. Jade don't got nobody her people locked up for murder, so I had to go make sure she was straight."

"I don't give a fuck about no history or what the fuck that Bitch been through that's not my problem with you! My problem is you didn't come back knowing I could've had Loyal at any moment an I did! I went through that shit by myself yeah Tiara was there, but Tiara didn't fucking nut in me!"

"London I fucking overslept and we was two hours away I had to get her somewhere safe and make sure she was saf-."

"What about me and Loyal!? I just said I don't give a fuck about that Bitch! I could've died giving birth hell Loyal could've died too and you left us for some bum ass bitch are you hearing what the fuck I'm saying? I don't give a fuck if I did ruin a happy home Nigga you was supposed to be there for yo child."

He shook his head and passed me the wood since his phone was ringing he looked at me then looked back at down at it.

"Be quiet and don't say nothing G."

He answered it an I already knew it was Jade so I snatched it.

"Bitch why the fuck you calling him!? When I come back to Chicago ima beat yo ass." I yelled into the phone.

"Bitch fuck you! You been gone for a year AINT no way you thought me an Asad would leave each other alone that's why he been fucking me while you been stuck taking care of a baby!"

"Yeah bitch a baby you wish you had! Go get that pussy checked you infertile ass bitch it's been ten years right? And still no baby! Bitch you broke! Ya pussy brok-."

Asad snatched the phone from me an I threw his wood on the ground making him suck his teeth and look at me

"Both of y'all chill out! Jade stop calling my shit I told you we was done when I last saw you!"

"Why the fuck are you doing me like this again!? We were just good now that this little Bitch is back in your life you tryna diss me!"

"Bitch you childish you shouldn't have pulled that lame ass shit you did stop with this crazy shit. I'm too fucking old for this shit!"

"Ouuu I swear to God when that Bitch get back to Chicago I'm beating her ass!"

London grabbed the phone.

"Bitch I'll come down there right now the fuck! You a old ass bum you tweakin over a nigga that put you in the Trap! Bitch im in a three story pent house taking care of his baby you're not on my level!"