Chapter 8

London

"Right there." I moaned as I held Asad's head in place while he licked and sucked on my clit like his life depended on it.

He got up and slowly slid his dick inside, "Damn I missed this pussy."

Hearing him say that turned me on to the max. He opened my legs wider so I could feel it..

"I missed you so much daddy." I said staring into his eyes while he stared into mine.

"Daddy missed you too baby." He grabbed my Rose that was on the bed and put it on my clit sending me into overdrive.

My eyes started rolling.

"Shit you look sexy doing that shit."

I pulled him down to my chest so we were kissing, "I love you." I said as I looked in his eyes still.

"I love you too girl."

If he keeps fucking me like this I think I might turn psycho.

We ended up going at it all night it was much needed since we had so unfinished business.

"Yo pussy gone get you in trouble." Asad said while staring me down as I folded my clothes.

"Huh? How?" I raised my eye brow.

"Meanin it's A1. Don't give my pussy up nomore or ima kill somebody I'm not playing." He grabbed my neck not breaking eye contact.

"I love you so much." I looked up at him smiling.

"I love you more, don't play with my feelings for real London cause once I'm all in I'm all in an I'm not coming up off you."

"What's making you say all this?" He was confusing me.

"Because when we get back to Chicago you not finna be on none of that hoe shit, you was steady saying how you was ready to fuck a new nigga when you drop an I'm not going for none of that."

"Duh bae I'm all yours I promise and Nigga you better not give my dick up the fuck you the one that got a history of cheating even though we were never together, but now we are so play smart please." I kissed his lips while wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Keep it that way too."

"I am baby.. I found the house I want too."

"Good cause we leaving next week I done been down here for a month and that's longer than I expected I gotta get back to business."

"I know baby I do too. You know I still got my shop."

"Oh yeah that is right. I love that about you, you got your own motion."

"Duh can't be no broke ass loser bitch."

I looked over at Loyal and he was moving around in his sleep.

"You staying up with him tonight since you let him go to sleep this early."

"That's fine and Tiara said stop ignoring her messages."

"I'm mad at her but I'm not at the same time." I threw a shirt down after folding it.

"Stop being like that she did the right thing and she going through a lot right now she need you."

Back In Chicago...

Jade

"Well you don't have a stomach virus  but you are definitely pregnant." The Nurse said handing me some ultrasounds.

My mouth dropped. I'm finally pregnant Asad am I are finally pregnant.

I didn't know how to feel this Nigga just left me for that stupid ass bitch.

"Miss. Santana?" The nurse said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes? I'm sorry."

"You're three weeks pregnant."

"But you are a high risk pregnancy due to you having HIV.. does the father know?"

"No ma'am." That's one thing I could never tell Asad he'd never look at me the same. The guy I cheated on him with a few years back gave it to me.

"Well I do suggest you go over that with the father of your child because that is something he needs to know especially if you two are sexually active. Do you have constant break outs?"

"I will.. and now I've had it for a few years and when I first found out about it was the only time I had one, but I do still take my pills." My eyes got watery just thinking about it.

"Well that's good we'll see you next week for your next appointment and make sure you take your prenatal pills daily.. an it's also possible that your baby will be born with this."

I grabbed my ultra sounds walking out of the clinic as the happiest girl in the world. After years of trying after a miscarriage I'm finally pregnant.

I can't wait to tell Milli, we've gotten so much closer since Asad has left an especially since we work in the same shop.

Asad is finally in my life for good an I don't have to ever worry about him leaving me ever again.

He'll never abandon his child hell especially by me.

Everything will finally go back to how it was before that stupid ass bitch London came in the picture.

Now I can wreck her little home like she did mine an I was gonna love an enjoy every minute of these next nine months carrying Asad's second child.

He'll for sure look at me different now. I smirked and got in one of his cars he lets me drive when I don't wanna drive mine or just whenever I feel like it.

Tiara

"Rich I can't do this nomore." I spoke even though he couldn't respond.

Akeem's hits put him into a coma.. this is his second week still being in it. I come check on him everyday.

"I need Princess back at home with me an I can't have her with you in my life.. I'm so sorry." I broke down in tears.

I had nobody to vent to or to be there for me,  London was my only friend and she's ignoring me.

Here I was leaving the man that took me in when I was heart broken after finding out Akeem cheated on me in Hawaii.

He stuck by me at my lowest an I was leaving him at his. I put my face in my hands and just cried. Rich was perfect his anger issues were the only problem.

Akeem cheated on me while we were on  vacation together all because of how busy I was with work instead of sitting me down an asking me what I had going on.

I gotta leave Rich alone for the sake of my baby. I can't live without Princess literally.