Chapter 12

Asad

"Where you finna go Nigga? London been blowing yo shit up." Akeem said looking over at me.

We was at the Trap now.

"This that Milli bitch she won't stop blowing me up then she threatening to tell Jade we been fuckin around."

"So? I thought you and Jade wasn't together nomore."

"We not but that don't mean her petty ass won't go back and try to tell London about Milli especially since she know me and London date now."

He shook his head.

"You a hoe ass Nigga boy it's always something with you, an it's already pushing midnight London gone cuss you the fuck out."

"She ain't gone do shit. I'll see you tomorrow I gotta go get this Bitch together she trippin."

"Ight." We dapped each other up before leaving.

London

It was going on one in the morning an Asad still wasn't here. On top of that I was stuck with a fuckin baby all day by myself while trying to handle business.

I picked up my phone to call him one more time but stopped when I heard the front door open.

I threw the covers off of me and headed downstairs I was pissed.

"Wassup ba-."

"Where the fuck have you been and what the fuck happened to your lip?" I raised one eyebrow and titled my head to the side.

"Taking care of business why the fuck you coming at me like that an I hit it on something at the office."

"So you can't answer the phone for me while you "taking care of business"? There could've been something wrong with Loyal." He tried walking passed me but I stopped him.

"Let me see your phone." I held my hand out.

"For what?"

"Cause who the fuck do you think I am? You obviously think I'm stupid coming in here all late with a busted lip and shit then you can't even answer or call." I tried reaching for it but he kept pushing me back.

"Chill out G you cracked my last phone."

"Why can't you just let me see it?"

"For what? Ain't shit in there."

"Okay then let me see it if there's not anything in it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm tired London I had a long day I don't wanna do this right now."

"You wanna play with me?" I scrunched my eyebrows up.

"I should've just stayed my ass in OakPark if this what I gotta deal with! I had to bring Loyal everywhere with me today and he showed his ass! Not once did you call to try and check on us, then you think you finna be coming home at one in the morning all busted up you got me fucked up!" I yelled while following behind him.