Chapter 4 The Weekend

It's Friday evening and König gets home. Before he even gets the chance to take off his boots, you pounce on him. He catches you in mid air. König is getting wise about your mischievous antics.

"Boo?" König says laughing.

You cross your arms while he's holding you with one arm. "No fair!"

He takes his free hand, pulling off his mask and leans his face towards you to kiss. You turn your face away, still upset he figured out your little scheme. Then you catch a glimpse of his pouting lips and sad puppy dog eyes.

"You know it's hard to stay mad at you when you do that," you turn your head meeting with his lips. His kiss still ignites your passion everytime. You feel your hands unconsciously unfold and wrap around his head, caressing his hair.

You pull back, just staring into eachother's eyes.

Without a chance to react, König throws you on his shoulder tickling you. He knows this is your biggest weakness. You beg for him to stop but that only makes him tickle you more.

König puts you down on the couch and smiles. He starts to take off his clothes revealing how excited he is for you. Fuck yeah! You think as you take your clothes off ungracefully. He lets out a chuckle as he watches you scramble to get your clothes off.

Once you get your clothes off, you strike a pose on the couch like Jeff Goldblum in the Jurassic Park movie(if you know, you know 😁)

"Ich bin bereit(I'm ready)," you say with confidence in your pose.

König laughs hysterically "Ich liebe dich, dummes Mädchen(I love you, silly girl)."

König comes over to the front of the couch. "Down on your knees!" You bark at him. He's in shock you're the one making the demands. That's his job! He gets into this new role you want to play.

"As you wish," König giving this intense look of wanting you. He gets on his knees and sits down on his legs. Now waiting for your next command.

You sit in front of him with your knees almost touching his chest. Then you start to put your legs up on the couch and spread them apart showing him what you want. You wait for him to bury his face into you but he's just staring at you with a little grin across his face.

"Oh! Sorry!" You say forgeting YOU switched the dynamic.

You grab his head and hair pulling him into your center. He brings out his soft tongue and licks your center like his life depends on it. You try to keep your moans in but it's uncontrolable.

His hands grab your soft hips as he pulls you closer into him. You grab his hair leading him to where you want the focus to be. He's in love with you taking control. His tongue touches every part of your center. You move his head up towards your pearl. König takes this gesture as a direct order.

He begins sucking, making your pearl senstive as his tongue is dancing on and around it. You feel yourself arching your back, building up as your hands hold his hair tighter. He can see you're right at the edge so he keeps his pace steady.

"Don't stop, König! Right there!" You scream as your body ruptures in bliss.

He licks your senstive center one more time slowly, wanting to taste your bliss. You look down at him panting "Fuck me..." his skills are overwhelming.

He looks up at you smiling, "OK!"
While still on his knees he pulls your hips down and off the couch onto his member causing you to gasp. This makes him smile even more, knowing you're taking him all in.

He starts thrusting himself into you as the front of the couch is rubbing your back. König sees you losing control and takes back his dominance. He removes himself and sits on the couch.