Chapter 5 Out of the Blue

König comes home from a 1 month mission with some news he needs tell you.

"(Y/N)?" König shouts as he glances around, taking off his shoes.

"Ghosty, Soapy, Froot loops," he says as he walks by the tank.

A distant voice rings out, "Outside in the garden!" König starts running over to the garden to find you.

"Hey, Handsome!" You say as König's jaw drops seeing you sunbathing completely naked on the sun chair. Your eyes are closed but you hear König trying to remove his clothes so fast that he falls over.

"Hahahaha.....you ok?" You ask with a smile on your face.

With your eyes still closed, you feel a soft cloth go over your eyes and getting tied behind your head.

"This is new. I like it." You say biting your lower lip.

You feel his hands carassing your thighs as he slowly spreads your legs open. His hands pick up your legs as he drapes them over his legs making your hips pivot upwards.

König's hands start moving up to your breasts as you feel him delicately biting on your nipples. He moves up your neck applying pressure with his strong hands as the tension builds between you too. You feel his breath on your cheek and his lips lightly graze yours making you reach up for a kiss but he pushes you back down with his hands still on your throat. He is punishing you for making him find you like this.

König's hands then move under your gorgeous butt as he lifts your hips higher. You moan softly with your other senses becoming heightened, even his breath on your inner thigh makes you squirm. König enjoys having this power over you.

His tongue dances around your inner thigh inching his way to your sweet spot. Patience is wearing thin as you can't take the teasing much longer. Your hands reach out for him but he pulls away not giving you the satisfaction so you put your arms down.

"Good Prinzessin(Princess),"  The sound of his voice, those words alone are building you up. Your patience is officially gone as you start to rock your hips that are still in his hands. "Are you trying to tell me something?" He growls.

König moves his tongue into you making you do all the work with your hips. Your moaning gets louder as the sensation of his tongue feels astonishing. With his hands still supporting you, you start to move faster.

As König watches you pleasure yourself, he becomes jealous and takes control. He starts sucking on your pearl and moving his tongue around like he is writing smut with it.

"I'm so close!" You moan with every breath speeding up. Then it stops and your hips lower back down to the chair.

"Please don't do this," you plead.

"I want to cum with you," König moans in your ear as you didn't even know he was right there.

With his legs straddling the middle of the sun chair he picks up your lower back as you sit up. You feel yourself hovering just above his member with the tip stroking you senstive pearl.

"Be gentle, it's been awhile," you moan lightly.

"Yes, Meine Liebing(My Darling)," König says as he slowly lowers himself into you. The familiar feeling of him hitting your spot makes you pant. The feeling of him inside you makes you desire more.

König puts both arms around your back grabbing your sides pulling you into his chest. He groans in your ear almost forgeting how good it feels being inside you.

As you start rocking your hips into his, you feel the blindfold loosen up and come off.

"Open your eyes, I want to see you," König's tender voice tells you. You slowly open them as the feeling of you moving onto him is incredibly stimulating to your center and pearl, the look in his eyes are telling you to let yourself go.