Meet the Racers

ABOUT THEM:

Layla Moore- Layla is one of the main characters in the story she depends on her best friends Minako and Alicia. Layla isnt the best at standing up for herself but she try's, Mina and Ali always have her back. She loves to party and isnt very carful most of the time.

Minako Analia- Minako also know as Mina is another main character. Mina loves Lay and Ali. She loves all the material things in life such as, shopping, nice clothing, heels, and so on. Mina loves street races and going to party's found through those races. She has visited Tokyo A a few times without the other girls.

Alicia Azriel- Alicia is the third and final girl in the trio. Alicia is very family oriented and loves Lay and Mina and would do anything for them, dont let that fool you though. Ali loves to party and have fun

Tom Kaulitz- ...

Bill Kaulitz - Toms twin brother ...

Seth Elis- Seth is Lays Best friend. He is very kind and everybody in Lays life loves Seth. Although he got Lay and her friends into this mess, they still love him.

DETAILS-
Lay Moore- Layla has various tattoos and piercings. She has a scubas marking tattooed under her left boob. She has three stars tattooed on her wrist, they match with Mina and Ali. She has her belly button pierced and has her septum and right nostril pierced. Lay is 5'0 and has black hair.

Minako Analia- Mina has many tattoos and piercings she has tongues piercing along with snakebites. She has various ear piercings accompanied by her eyebrow on the left side and a septum. As for tattoos she has a light floral design that is under her right tit. She has a tattoo on her left side that has her birth year mixed into it, 1991, along with "Born to die"  in cursive on her collar bone. Lastly she has a cigarette tat on her right ankle. Mina and Lay have matching hearts behind their right ear. Mina is also 5'0 and has blond hair with a very light pink tint to it.

Alicia Azriel- Ali like the other girls has quite a few tattoos and piercings. She has her tongue, the left side of her lip, and her left nostril all pierced along with various piercings on her ears. She has a play boy bunny tatted on her lower left stomach  and a star behind her right ear. She also has a pink star on her right tit, her and Lay have matching star tattoos on their collar bones. Its a string of four stars. Ali has blond hair with pink highlights.

Tom Kaulitz- Tom kaulitz is 6'1 and has black braids. He has a lip piercing. He has a twin brother, Bill Kaulitz, Tom was born 10 minutes before bill. Toms  wears baggy clothes.

Bill Kaulitz- Toms twins brother. Bill is 6'4 and has thin black dreads with a few white ones mixed throughout. Bill has a unique style and wears black eye make up and jewelry.