Chapter Eight ~Eternal Lust~

✮
NSWF

MINAKOS POV:
Toms car came rolling back into the garage/living room? I have always questioned the way their house was laid out and why the car garage was apart of the living room but never cared enough to ask about it.

"Give me Layla I'll take her upstairs to rest. And tell the maid I said to make her food for when she wakes up, She hasn't eaten in a while."

He picked up Layla, his movement's more carful than normal. He must have done something to her when he followed her to the room. I knew something wasn't right. Thats all Tom said before leaving the room and taking her to his.

Georg told the maid about Toms request and then him and Ali went to his room. That left just me and Bill sitting in the living room.

"Come here baby" Bill said gesturing for me to come and lay with him. I got up off the floor and laid on Bills chest. Neither of us said anything for a good 10 minutes. I just laid there listening to his heartbeat as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Bill?"

"Yes Minako?"

"Is there any wine here? Its been such a stressful couple days I want to wind down."

"Yeah I'll have the maid get it!" He said cheerfully.

A couple minutes later the small Japanese maid walked in with a bottle of Château Lafite Rothschild Red Wine.

"Awww my favorite how did you know?" Bill flashed me his shy little smile and poured us two glasses. For the next hour or two we made our way through a little over half the bottle just talking snd having the time we needed to get through all the trauma we have encountered over the last couple of days.

I was honestly on the line of tipsy and drunk, so my thinking was impaired.

"Bill I love you so much. Your so hot" I said giggling to him.

"I love you too Minako" Our eyes met and we immediately started to make out. I have been longing for this for so long. Bill pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. Bills slender hands grabbed onto my hips and slowly moved them back and fourth.

"Fuck baby that feels so good please don't stop" Bill said loudly

"Shhh what if somebody hears and comes"

"I hope they do then the whole house will know who you belong to." With that Bill took me and flipped me over so I was laying on my back on the couch. Bill slide his hang under my shorts and rubbed my clit. I threw my head back moaning in pleasure giving Bill full access to my neck and tits.

Bill kissed all down my neck leaving dark hickeys as he went. He pulled his hand away and i whined at the lose of contact. In one swift motion Bill pulled off my shorts and underwear leaving me completely open to his eyes. I turned my face away kind of embarrassed seeing his eyes scan over my body.

"Awe my baby don't be embarrassed you have such a pretty pussy and," He started to touch and play with my clit again. "Oh your so wet for me"
I moaned out even louder as bill started to eat me out.

"Fuck Bill I need more please!" I screamed out and in response he shoved two fingers inside me. I started to feel my lower stomach tighten as pleasure ram through my veins. Bill sped up and I came all over his finger. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. Fuck he was so hot.

I started to sit up but Bill pushed me back down. "We aren't done yet my love." I looked at him kind of confused when he started to unzip and take off his pants. I laid backed down and bill got on top of me again. He started to kiss me shoving his tongue in my mouth exploring all around.

Bill took out his dick and lined it up with my entrance. Before I could think about it he shoved his dick in me. He was so big.

"baby your so tight" Bill groaned as he slid in and out of me. Tears started to form in my eyes due to the overwhelming sense of pleasure. Once again i started to feel my lower belly tighten.

"Bill im gonna cum again"

"Just a little longer baby your doing so good" A fee seconds after I felt Bills warm cum paint the inside of my walls.

"Fuck baby you did so good for me." Bill said collapsing next to me. We laid there for five minutes under a blanket before bill put back on his boxers and carried us to the bathroom to get cleaned up and ready for bed.