first day new life

I woke up to see the sun rising, 'only 5.' My clock read. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in." I yelled from my door. "Come on we are going to be late." My little sister spoke. "It is 7." What the hell I thought to myself. I jumped up pushing her out my door so I could get dressed. I walked over to my dresser, I opened my Jean draw. I pulled out dark low raised jeans with a Grey v cut long sleeved shirt. I put on my black Converse. I rushed my skin care and makeup. I grabbed my backpack.

I opened my door. "Come on Lisa." I screamed down the hall. She walked out we ran down the stairs to outside. We walked intill I saw her school. "You can walk from her, I have to go, love you." I told her. I walked a different way. I saw the bus and ran to it. I walked on the bus everyone was staring at me. I walked over to the back of the bus. I Sat down, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see two boys a little older than me. "HI we see that you are new. Well I'm Bill and this is my twin brother Tom." I waved at them. "HI iam new and I'm Y/N." I gave them a warm smile.

The bus stopped, I got off. I saw how massive the school is. "Wow." I said out loud I thought I said it to myself. "Yes it is massive." Tom spoke.

I walked to the doors, I was looking for Zimmer 205 (Zimmer is room in german.) The bell rang, shit I'm going to be late. I finally found the room. I opened the door to see everyone looking at me again. "WHY you late Ms y/ln?" He asked me. "Umm I couldn't find your room. I'm new so how do you expect me to know where your room is at." I gave him back talk. I rolled my eyes and looked for a seat. The only sit was next to Tom, I walked over to the seat. I sat down putting my stuff on the ground. "How you liking it here?" He whispered to me. "Good Ig." I whispered. "Shut it will you." The teacher screamed. "Do you always yell or is it just your original voice bitch." I yelled with no hesitant. Everyone was looking at me weird. "What the fuck you guys looking at!?" I screamed standing up. Someone pulled on my wrist down so I will sit. "Tu das nicht." He slammed down a green card on my desk.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I hear the door closed then open. Turned the corner someone grabs my arm and pushed me Torwads them. "What." I yelled at the person that grabbed me. "Come on, why won't you be in there?" Tom asked. "He is a bitch, he can go fuck himself." I told Tom with a bitchy snarl. "If you just finsh the rest of the day no problems we can go shopping, oh and the green card means you have to stay 3 hours after school." He told me letting go of my arm. "Fine." I walked back in the classroom and sat in the back of the class away from Tom. Tom moved his stuff over to the empty sit next to me.

Time skips.

The last bell finally rang. Shit I have to call my sister to tell her she has to walk home. "You have to walk home I got a green card, I have to Stat for 3 hours and don't tell mom if you do I will kill you in your sleep." I hung up the phone before she could speak. I walked around to find the room. I saw a big green sign on the door. I twisted the doorknob. The door opened with a Squeal that hurt my ears. "Um hello.?" I called into the darkness. "Hold up I'm coming up." A familiar voice called from the distance. The person walked up the me. "Oh Tom why you here?" I asked him. "I will tell you just follow me." He walked out the door to a empty classroom. "Um Tom where is the teach-" I was cut off by his hand. "Don't worry about it just sit." He hushed me he sat next to me, he pulled my chair closer to him. "I'm going to the bathroom." I grabbed my stuff and standed up. "No." Tom told me. "I have to go to the bathroom." I ran out of the doors to the bathroom he can't come in here. I hid in one of the stalls. I was trying to catch my breath then I hear the door open then closed. I tried staying quiet. The person banged on my stall knocking the door down. "Tom you can't be here." I ushered him. "I don't care." He grabbed me.

He Threw me to the floor. He sat on my legs. "Tom please get off of me." I screamed at him with tears in my eyes. "No, don't cry princess, I just want one thing." He ran his hand up my jeans to the zipper. "N-no." I cried fighting him off. He grabbed my hands and held them down. He got the zipper down and he unbuttoned my jeans. "No get off of me" I plead with tears in my eyes. "Come I know you want me." He smirked at me. "No I don't I don't even know you." I told him. "We will have time next time." He told me getting off of me.

I zipped up and buttoned my Jeans back up. I looked in the mirror crying. Tom left the bathroom. I grabbed my things and ran for the closes door. I walked intil I got home. I looked at my phone 9. I snuck home and got to my room with no sounds.

I went into my bathroom and cleaned my face. I changed into a 2 pice pjs, I went to my bed, I layed down but if felt like it was happening again. I standed up and sat on the wall against the wall and fell asleep.

***