"You are just like Tom."

Tom dragged me out of bills room. He put me on the kitchen table and grabbed something that was next to him. He held a gun up next to my thighs. "Oh dolly, it is just getting started, don't you worry." Tom whispered in my ear. I wanted to move, but he could pull the trigger at any time.

He dragged it up to my chin with my shirt on the tip. "Sence, you cut my shirt. I will cut your too." He said before taking scissors to my shirt and shorts. "STOP, Tom,STOP it right now.!" I kept screaming at him. He put the gun in my mouth. I froze in fear. "Come on, we are going outside. BILL COME ON IT IS ALMOST TIME." Tom screamed down the hall. I saw Bill walk down the hall.

We got outside to the trees. Tom came to me and ripped off all of the clothes that were left. Bill held me tight. "I heard you were amazing, so I think I can experience it myself." Bill whispered in my ear. Tom took my clothes and lit them on fire.

Bill pushed me into the house. "Bill, she is all yours. Oh, and here is this." Tom handed a gun to Bill. "Tom, don't let him take me. I rather stay with you Tom, please don't." I plead to Tom. Tom rolled his eyes and let Bill "have fun" with me.

I was starting to cry. He dragged me to his room and locked the door. "Come on, princess, don't let me see you cry." He told me facing me. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He hushed me and laid me on the bed. I crawled into a ball up closer to the headboard. "Come on, you can't be in a ball forever. Here, come here, I will not ask again." I hear a click. I look at Bill to see a gun facing my head. I crawled to him and sat in front of him.

He put the gun away and got up next to me. "You come lay down with me." He told while stoking my hair out of my face. "N-no, I am fine." I told him facing him. Then I turned my back to him. He dragged my hair and pulled me down to me, laying on his chest. "I told you to lay down now you little bitch." He screamed at me. I layed down next to him. He slide up his hand to my upper thighs. I took my hands to grab his hand off my thighs, he grabbed my hands and put them up above my head. He got on me and started kissing up and down. "GET off of me Bill. You are just like tom." I told him

He looked at me pissed. "Don't you ever come pair me to him." After he said that he slapped me. Bill got up and took off his ripped shirt, then his pants. "AHAG" I screamed loud. He pounced on me and held my mouth and hands by my side. "Shut the fuck up. You are so fucking loud." He whispered to me.

Tom knock at the door."Bill I am leaving for the rest of the night so like 9 hours I will be back." Tom said. "OK Tom have fun I know sure we will." Bill said with a smirk looking at me.

He started kissing me on the lips. He started getting into it. He grabbed me really tight by my waist, started going for my underwear, and slid down past my ankles. He lay between my  legs. "GET THE FUCK UP BILL. I DONT CARE IF TOM IS GONE JUST LET ME GO."I screamed at him and kicking my legs at him. "Come on, don't do this. Just act like I am Tom." Bill told with no emotion in his eyes. He got up and got dressed and walked over to the side table and grabbed the gun. I got up and watched him hold the gun up to my face.

I flung my hand to the gun to manage it. I grabbed it after it hit the floor. I held it up to his head. "Bill karma is a real bitch." I pulled the trigger and nothing fierd out of it. I got scared. I tried to kill him, but now he wants to kill me for real. "Ha, you really think I was going to have a loaded gun so close to your face at hitting level." He told me when he was laughing. He came towards me, and I ran for the door.

He slammed me to the wall and bent me over. "Want what is going to happen now when Tom is gone?" He asked me "NO JUST LET GO OF ME." I Screammed at Bill. He let me go and left me be in the corner and him doing what he wants.

***