thought wrong

Tom's pov:
What the hell is wrong with bill, telling her she can kill herself. We were to busy fighting to notice her gushing blood. I feel Terrible not noticing her, she was Struggling in silence. "Tom want to see her?" Bill asked me before walking towards me. "Sure but I want my own time with her." I said as I got up.

I walked over to her room and closed the door. I walked over to her sleeping body. "I am terrible for what I have caused." I walked over to the chair near her and fell asleep.

Y/N Pov:
I woke up to see Tom sleeping in the chair next to me. I didn't die,why I thought I would have died I thought wrong. I wanted to end it to be in a new hell.

I am in so much pain, I was going to ask Tom the get me some pills for the pain but I was to afraid to ask him. I went to stand up but fell a little bit. I caught myself before I made to much of a sound. I pushed up myself and walked to the door. I opened the door and looked down. Shit I got myself good. I sanded in front of my room but facing the hall. It was silent and nobody here.

I walked down the sketchy wall and to the receptionist desk. "Can I please have that bottle of pills, I'm in pain." I asked her shaking with my hand out for the pills. "I am sorry sweetie I can't give you them. It is a safety thing." She said as she handed me a little cup for water. I walked over to my room to search Tom for somthing. I found his gun in his pocket.

I froze in fear. What the hell is he doing with a gun. I just took the gun and went back to the receptionist desk. I walked over to the door and hit her in the head with the gun.

I took the pills and ran back to my room. I still had the water with me. I took 4 pills for the pain. Hell yeah. Tom opened his eyes to him, he felt around his pockets and looked at me. "Where is my gun?" He looked at me."the receptionist wouldn't let me have the pills so I hit her in the head with the gun." I said with a big proud smile on my face. "Give me the pills, you can kill yourself and hand me the gun." He said as he standed up and held his hand out. "Fine just the gun but the pills stay with me." I told he while handing the gun to him.

"No give me the pills or I will get Bill over here." He said. What that a threat? "Hell nah I will not give you guys it." He pulled out his phone and called him.

Bill came in the room. "Come on dolly please give me the pills." With his puppy dog eyes. "I will just take all of them." I opened the pill bottle and was about to dump them down my throat when Bill hit it out of my hand. "Hey bitch what the fuck, I needed that." I screamed, I changed Bill and pushed him to the door. I held his arms by his side. Then I tried pushing them to his head above him so I can tear his muscles in his arms. He pushed me off and then I fell to the ground.

The world was spinning. I went to stand up but stumbled on Tom. Then he pushed me to Bill, they kept pushing me to each other. Then I landed in Tom's arms. Bill left the room. "You shouldn't talk to him like that. You know what happened." He said as he let go of me. "We should play the game bill played with you the gun game." Oh hell nah I will not play that game again. I shook my head No

He held the gun to my thighs but he didn't pull the trigger. "It is loaded, I will not blow you apart yet." He said as he picked up all the pills. "Can I go to a mental asylum?" I looked at him dead in the eyes. "Sure I will get Bill." Bill came to the room."Come one we are taking you to a mental asylum." I got up and ran out the door.

We got outside and drove to the place. I felt free. We walked in to see if I was fit to go in. We talked to the girl.  "SO she is more than capable enough to stay. We will be with us for 4 months to a year." I was happy. "I can see the cuts on her and the gashes she will 100% need to be in our care." I ran to the lady and waited there with her. "Come her Y/N." Tom said. I walked over to Tom "we will get you in 3 days. You better be outside waiting." He whispered to me. S

She took me to my room. I took off the neck and wrists bandages. I got called out of the room. "Yes?" I said looking for the sound. "Oh poor baby.did someone do this to you?" "No I did it to myself. I just gor out of the hospital." I said when I walked back into my room. I layed down and thought what Bill and Tom was doing. I was free. I fell asleep.

***