Revenge

I looked at him. "Come here and just put the fnife down." He said as he was walking towards me. "No, I will not. I will do as I please." I told him with a smirk on my face. Bill was about to take a step, and then his phone rang. "Hey, Tom, what do you need?" Bill looked at me while he talked. "Give me the phone to Y/N now." He handed me the phone. "What the fuck tom leaving me  with this lunatic." I told tom.

"What outfit for Halloween. Red jump suit or a black jump suit?" He told me. I looked at Bill with the you chose look. "She wants the red one." Bill said. I threw the phone back to him. With him not looking I held the fnife up to my neck. I was pressing harder each time. I saw blood dripping down my neck. Hell ya. I moved to my chest and cutting open My heart area. Bill looked at me after looking at his phone. "SHIT TOM I HAVE TO GO SHE IS CUTTING OPEN HER SLEF."

I started feeling ozzy and stumbling. I saw bill walking near me. "Stay away, Bill." I said stumbled into the dresser. The fnife dropped to the floor. "Come on I can help you." He said as he was about to pick me up "No get your hands off of me, let me bleed out." I told him.

I layed on the floor and passed out.

I woke up to bandages on my neck and chest. I was trying to get revenge on Bill, so there was nothing left of his "princess." I just wanted to end it and not be able to move or talk. "Good morning." I heard from the corner. I went to turn my head but it hurt to fucking much because on how deep the cut was. "Don't worry I will come to you so you are not on to much pain." I saw bill come from the corner. "When you are able to stand up. Try this on or I can just help you right now." He put his hand on my bra strap. He made his way to the clips. "STOP bill don't touch me. I am more than capable enough to do it my self." I told him. He don't stop he just did it him self.

I used My arms to cover up my front.

He slid the bottom up and I standed up. I turned around to put it over my front. I looked in the mirror to see the outfit and mostly on how bad the scars are. "You like it?" I heard Tom from the back of me. " I-I look like a SLUT!" I screamed at both of them."You will like it and you will be a slut on halloween for bill." Tom said as he grabbed my waist tightly. He let go of me and I got dressed.

I took off the bandages and put them in the trash. I was about to vomit. I walked out the bedroom. "Can I have shorts and a shirt please?" I asked tom. I looked at him while I covered up my top. "Sure just going to be big on top." He said, took off his shirt. I put on his shirt. It smelt like him. I felt ozzy from the smell.

I saw bill walk by me to tom. Tom got a new shirt on.

"Sie wird richtig in den Kopf gefickt. Machen Sie sie nicht noch schlimmer, machen Sie es ihr leicht." "Wird das Zeug auf deinem T-Shirt sie ohnmächtig machen?" Ja, und Sie werden nichts dagegen unternehmen." I heard Tom and Bill say to each other. I don't understand them.

The smell got to me.

Later I passed out.

***