Lets have fun

I got up from the corner and looked at Bill. "What the fuck you looking at?" Bill told. I stop looking at him but I could feel his eyes look at every move I did. I walked to the door, I heard his footsteps behind me. I was fighting the doorknob to open then bill grabbed me by my hair. "Come on Y/N don't do me like this." He told. He dragged me to the spot where he was at. I just standed there looking at him without blinking at him. I felt a grin Appear on my face. "What day is it bill?" I asked him. "October 29." He told me. So I have been here for like 4 weeks. "Halloween is around the corner." I screamed in excitement. "You will not be choosing your outfit tom will be choosing our outfit." Bill looked at me and told me.

Whatever. I just layed on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke with a figure standing over not the red eyes one some one else's figure. I opened my eyes more to see bill standing over me. "Come don't waste the time away,let have fun." He said in a deep dark voice. I looked at him freaked out. I backed up to the other side of the bed. He came walking to the side of the bed I'm at. "Leave me alone bill, no one gives a shit bill." I told so he gets the hint of leaving me alone. He crawled up on me to try to kiss me. "GET off of me now." I screamed at him. He grabbed my hands and held them down. He got up and grabbed the rope that was in the other room. I tried to get and run for the door but he was around the corner and ran into his chest. "Oh looks here you don't any strength." He said with a smirk on his face. He put me back on the bed and tied my hands together.

Bill layed on me again to try to kiss me. He looked at me in the eyes and and I looked at his. "You have such beautiful blue eyes." He told me. Ew he needs to get off of me. "GET off of Me bill." I told him. His phone rang. "Bill have yet did it to her." I heard Tom on the other line. "On Halloween night I will in the alley." Bill whispered to tom. "TOM HELP ME, COME BACK."I screamed from the bed. " He is not coming back just to save you." Bill told me. I was shaking on what he said. What does mean the alley. He walked out of the room to talk to Tom.

Now it is my chance to untie my arms. I moved and moved my arms to get them lose. Shit this is not helping. I looked for things near me, I saw a fnife on the floor. I moved my body to the floor to pick it up. I used my legs to get it. I threw it to the bed for me to grab. It was next to, I grabbed it, I cut the rope. I standed by the door and put my ear up to the door to hear the talking. "She is tied by her arms, she can't get out." "Is there a fnife in there with her?" "Shit there is." He said before he came in. I held up the fnife to him."stay the fuck away from em bill. What do you mean about in the alley on halloween.?" I asked him. "You will see soon enough." He told me with a grin.

***