October 30 2009

I woke up to see that I was on the floor. My legs were cold. Do they have heat or something. I standed up to see the time, 2:27am. Damn I slept that long. What was it on his shirt.

I walked down the hall to find a room, I found a room but no blankets, so I went to look for a room with a blanket. I found  blankets in this one room. I went in and snached the blankets up. I walked out with the blankets. I made a pillow fort with the pillows and blankets, I lay down and slept. I barely fell asleep until I felt something behind me laying down. I open my eyes to see Tom laying next to me. I went to open my mouth, but he just held it shut. "Come on, just sleep, act like I am not here." He whispered in my ear.

He let go of my mouth, and I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to see the bill staring at me. While Tom wrapped his hands around my waist. "You should come on out y/n." He told me in a soulless voice. "I- I can't. Tom has a hold of me." I told him in a chocky, raspy voice. He looked at me and then walked away. "You and I will have all the time tomorrow night." He said as he chuckled. I tried opening Tom's hands from my waist. I got one hand off of me,then the next. I standed up to see if Tom awoke from his slumber. "Bill, what do you mean we will have all the time tomorrow night?" I said in my raspy voice. Looking at him. "The suit is for me and Tom." He came closer. "It is my turn from the red room. we reacted it out in the alley, only a little bit better." He said in a whisper in my ear.

I pushed him away from me. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I screamed loud to a point to my ears ringing. "What is happening, Bill?" I heard Tom get up. "YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK. LETTING HIM HAVE A PIECE OF ME LIKE THE  RED ROOM?!" I started breaking down into tears.

I got up and ran out the front door to outside to get a smell of fresh air. I got to the side of the house and sat in the grass. I was thinking about life. Tom and Bill ran out the door to the side where I was at. "Come inside, please. Let's talk." Tom said, handing me his hand. I got up myself and walked inside to my fort. I sat in the fort, not wanting to see Tom or Bill's face.

My thighs to my chest in a ball. I'm balling  my eyes out. "Come on out, let's talk." Bill said this time. I didn't respond, so he came in the fort and sat next to me. "Please let's talk, and I might change my mind." He said as he went to put his hand on my face. I slapped his hand away from my face. I looked up at him. Then I just lay down on the floor. I felt his hand on my leg. "Would you rather do it right now to tomorrow?" He asked me. "Nether." I slapped his hand off my leg. He slapped me and crossed the face and left. I passed out.

***