pen and paper

I woke up still in the bathroom, no clothes on. My head was killing me. I looked around to find my clothes, I looked and looked. They weren't there. 'Shit, he must have taken them.' I Muttered to myself. I standed up, and I remembered I was in a towel when I passed out. 'He also took the towels.' I started pacing back and forth looking for a towel and losing my mind. I walked out of the bathroom, coving up myself just in case Tom or Bill was there. I walked out, looking in the room towards the bed. I saw no one. I looked for my clothes. Bill took all of my clothes shit. I slammed my hands on the floor.

I saw his wet clothes. Fuck it. I took the clothes. I put them on. I heard the door open. "Can you draw as a picture of what you see of us and what is happening in that little mind of yours" Bill smiled. "Sure, I will show you how I see both of you guys, just need a pen and paper." I said holding my hand out. "We will be taking you to see a therapist and you will saw her what you think of us." He yanked my by my hair.

We stepped out the elevator. We got outside, I saw his car in the front of the lobby doors. Tom pushed me into the back then put on child lock. I kicked his seat. "Chill the fuck down, I am glad I took your clothes." He said as he smacked my legs down. "What did you even do with my clothes?" I ask both of them. "We burned them." Tom whispered. He did what.

We got to place. Tom yanked on me pushing me to the door. "I can walk thanks" I gave his a little fuck off wave. We barely got inside then a girl pulled me by my arm. "You must be Y/N, I am so glad to meet you." She jumped up and down. She took me to the back. "HI I am Veronica I will be asking you questions and draw somthings for me." She looked at me then grabbed 2 papers and 1 pen. "SO I will ask questions first, ok so there is 4 questions I will be asking you." I gave her a Nod of ok."so the first is have you been doing things to yourself, like cut and slicing things open." I looked at her straight in her eyes. I standed up and lifted up my shirt and pant legs then moved my wrists so she can see. Then she saw my neck when I walked in. "Oh dear this is really bad." She said as he violently write on her paper.

She handed me one paper then pen. "Please saw me how you see them and then yourself. "I put the paper on the table drawing. I was about done then I looked at it. She took the paper. "Tell me what you drew?" She asked. "SO I drew Tom and Bill like monsters because they are. The things they are holding is always a gun, needle." I started standing. I started feeling uncomfortable. I ran to the door. Down the hall to the exit. I made it out of the lobby.

I Relieved a little. I decided to run to the back of the building to a alley. I hid there. I saw some pills on the floor. 'Hm Seems interesting.' I heard some people outside the alley. Stayed silent. "She drew this picture of you guys." The same girl that was asking me questions. I heard the girls heels click away. "She is somewhere." Tom's voice came closer to me. I saw a figure walk in front of me there back turned to me. I froze in fear. "She drew as as monsters with guns and needles." He tossed the paper to the floor and stepped on it. "First one to find her gets her forever only if the other wants to have a turn." Bill said.

"Bet." Tom said as he ran off. Bill just turned around. "I see you." He said with a soft smile. He pulled out his phone and just texted Tom. Tom called running back. He saw that I was in the corner. "Come on let's go." Tom said as he grabbed my arm. Why me never someone else. "WHY we monsters?" Tom said. Looking at Me. 'Bitch.' I Muttered under my breath. "Did you just call me a bitch?" Tom took my face and held it tight. "Tom you are hurting me let me go." I tried moving my face from his hands. He slammed me to the floor. "Fuck off you cunt." I screamed at him. "I will just kill you." He came came close to me about to strangle me. "Fuck off, get bent." I kicked him off.

I standed up with the drugs falling out of my pocket. Shit, I went to grab them, "Sence you said get bent, I will bend you over right here." He said as he grabbed the back on the pants. "STOP Tom, I will kill you in your sleep tonight." I screamed, slapping his hand away. "Oh, just wait until we get back to the apartment." He pushed my head forward and kicked me to move.

I grabbed the drugs off the floor. I'm just waiting for the time to kill him. We got into the car and sped away.

We got in the apartment. Just for my plan to drug them be nice to them. "Do you guys want any water or food?" I asked them with a great smile. "Sure, we will take water." Bill said, I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed 3 glasses. I filled up 2 and put one pill in both of the glasses. I left my alone and waited for the pills to dissolve into the water. They dissolved. "Here are your waters." I said as I handed them the water.

Just standed there, waiting for someone to drink the water. Tom looked at me. "Bill, don't drink the water, just wait." He said I was nervous. Shit the plan is not working. "When I went to strangle you, you said that you are going to try to kill me in my sleep." Tom said. I gave him a smile of "you know what I was doing. Bill dropped his water. Tom came towards me. "Drink up." He told me. He pulled my head back. I kept my mouth closed, he opened my mouth and poured the water into my mouth, I tried spitting it out, but he kept my mouth shut. I ended up swallowing it.

I ran to the bathroom and put two fingers down my throat. It wasn't coming out. I felt like I was floating.

***