Why Tom why

He tossed me to the floor, and I saw Bill walk in the front door. "HELP ME BILL HELP!" I screamed from Tom's room. I was not scared of him, just what was going to happen. He grabbed me by my shirt and held on to my shirt, and lifted me off the ground. "What the hell did I tell you?" I was kicking and screaming. He pushed me to the wall and then threw me to the bed. I missed it and landed on the floor. I standed up, and he slammed me to the bed. He got up and closed the door. Before he closed it, I saw a bill with a grin on his face. I was going to kill both of them. If I did have a gun, I would, but if I do, I will get killed too.

"Tom, we can talk about it. Just please, Tom, I am begging." I said about shed tears. "Well, we will see after the punishment."  What the hell. What kind of punishment? "SO you have 2 options one is you take a beaten, and the second is you get something more painful?" He said as he grinded at me. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM? He is a fucking sycophantic. "I WILL NOT PLAY YOU DUMB ASS GAME TOM." I wish I didn't regret that. "Fine you little bitch you will get the 2 option." He said as he made his way to me. Oh hell, nah, I was not going to be there. He was taking off his jacket and then shirt. SHIT SHIT. I can't do this. "TOM GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I was going to kill him. I was not going to let him steal it from me.

He made his way to my shirt and removed it. He was making way to my shorts. I was kicked and screaming, and then he put his hand on my mouth. He removed my shorts just in my underwear and bra. He was looking at me up and down. " Damn you so much better with your clothes off." He said I was going to puke. I felt like I was going to be sick. He standed up to get his pants off, and then I had my move. I got up and ran to the other side so he couldn't get me. There was a lamp there on the night stand. He was coming my way, and I didn't think twice. I hit him with it like it was a baseball bat. All you hear was a thud and him unconscious on the floor. I thought I killed him. I was happy. I ran to the other side and got my clothes on and ran out the room to the front door. But I was not  the right time bill was staring at me, and then he ran to me. I moved so I couldn't be on the floor again. He ran to Tom. I was going to run, but It felt like I was stuck like ice and not able to move. Once I saw Bill and Tom, I was moving. I saw Tom stand up and walk to the door. I ran into the bathroom and locked it. I was sitting in the bathtub and about to cry, and then I heard a loud thud. I wondered what was happening. I. Turned on the shower and started taking a shower. I was just trying to get all the stuff Tom said out of my head and the touch he gave me. I was happy he was on the floor. I was not lucky that he woke up and was walking. I just wanted him to die and not be alive. He was making my life a hell. I think they were to  old  to be in the school. They looked like they were in their 20s like hell, why are they in school. I got out of the shower and wondered why he got all mad. He was happy that all of a sudden, he was angry at me. Why would he take it that far? I was just outside in the rain. Whats was the big deal?