Other brother

I woke up pulled out of my fort with the outfit next to me. I looked at it, I took my hand and hit it off the table to the floor. I looked around to see if Bill or Tom was around. I looked at it and realized I had to wear that. I look like a slut. I thought it was a red suit long pants and long sleeves but No a bunny costume. I will get hypothermia tonight.

I walked to Tom's room to see if he was in there. "Tom?" I knocked on his door to see if he was in there. All I hear is him getting to the door. "Yeah, what do you need and why you not in the costume?" He told me while lifting my head up. "I'm not going to look like a slut tonight, I rather get hypothermia when wear that." I pushed his hand off my face.

Bill walked out the room looking for me. " she won't get the outfit on, she rather get hypothermia." Tom told while pushing me out of the way. Bill threw the costume at me. "GET it on yourself or I will help you get it on." He screamed at me walking towards me.

I took the outfit and ran to the bathroom. He slammed the door open with his hand to see if I was putting it on. "Come on we don't got all day." He said as he held the door open. I saw tom behind him. "GET it on or else." Tom drew a gun from his pocket. I froze in fear.

I took off my shirt then turned around and took off my bra.

I put the costume on and standed there. "Come on gorgeous." Tom grabbed me and bill.

We heard towards the door then I stopped walking. "What is going to happen in the alley?" I looked at both of them.

"It is my turn like how tom got his turn with you." Bill told me.

"No won't go in the alley. Tom tell him I won't go." I screamed at both of them before breaking into tears. "He will do whatever he wants with you. " Tom said before trying to grab me.

"How about I will just kill myself right here and now." I said before jolting to the kitchen. "You can after the fun." Bill as he grabbed me. "LET me go now." I screamed.

Bill POV:
I love when she's all mad it turns me on.
We got in the car and drove away to the alley. We got to the alley. "Just drive off tom I will text you when to get us." I turned to tom then Y/N.

I grabbed Y/N. "No Tom don't leave." She screamed. "Shut the fuck up." I whispered in her ear.

We walked to the back of the alley. I pushed her to the wall by her arms. I put her hands above her head. I love the sweet secnt she has. He sweet y/hc.

I ran my hand up and down her leg while she tried pushing me off. "Come on don't fight me. Let have fun. Even I am the other brother doesn't mean put up a fight." I said in my raspy voice to her. She trusted her legs under me.

I put my leg Between her legs to stop her from closing her legs.

She tried moving her hands but that didn't work. "Look it is a blood moon. It is so beautiful." I looked at her in her eyes so see a helpless girl with fear in her eyes."why you doing this to me?" She said with her choking back on tears.

"I just want you for my own dolly." I said as I made my way to her top.

I got my hand pulling it down exactly where I needed it. She tried taking her hand out to pull up her top."Don't try me I will just get rougher." I said as I pulled it down to the floor. I removed my leg and let her hands move a little. I pushed her harder to the wall. "Please let me up, I just want to be left alone." She said as she tried pushing me off.

She scratched me in the chest. "Just stop fighting me. Do you want me to get the rope?" I said before I grabbed the rope

I took the rope and tied her hands behind her. "Much better." I ran my hand to her underwear, and pulled it down a bit. "Please stop bill I beg please." She began to cry. I wiped her tears. "Don't worry about it, I will have fun before the real fun happens." I turned my back to light a cigarette.

I lit my  cigarette and blow the smoke in her face. She coughed the smoke up that she inhaled.

I took out the gun and held it up to her stomach. I thought I could blow her guts out right now. I clicked the gun to load a bullet. I saw no bullets, so "Let's play a little game." I told her. "We take turns pulling the trigger, and who has the bullet in there inside is the winner." I I explained to her. I pulled the trigger on her. She flinched at the sound. It was my turn. i pulled the trigger for her. I did it to her. Then me.

I looked in the barrel of the gun to see if the bullet was in there. There is no bullet. I just mess around with her. "It is your turn,the bullet is on you. I will make you the winner at this game." I told her. I put the gun up to her head. "Please, Bill, don't do this, please." She begged for me not to pull the trigger. I pulled the trigger. Nothing came out.

I laughed at her reaction. "Haha, you really thought I would kill you right here before my far share of you." I told her, looking at her.

I took my belt off, then my shirt. I looked at her shaking body. I took off my pants just in my boxers."it will be alright." I swiped my hand on her shaking face. I slipped out of my boxers. I picked her up with her legs wrapped around me tight. "Don't be afraid to scream." I said before she thrusted, trying to get me out of her.

***