kiss

I woke up with my neck throbbing, I looked around my vision not a 100%. I standed up I saw a door, I walked over to it and opened it. I looked down the hall and saw more than 3 rooms. 'What the hell.' I Muttered under my breath, I walked over to this big living room and kitchen. My eyes light up, "there is my sunshine." Tom came out of nowhere and hugged he from behind. I pushed him off. I tripped over a barstool, "fuck." I screamed out loud.

Tom looked at me with a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and standed up. "Wanna have fun?" He asked, following me. "No I'm fine." I spat that him. "Come on now don't piss me off." He got up in my face. I walked the other way.

I saw stairs, I walked over to the stairs and saw more rooms. I was about to open one of the room and I felt someone hand on my hips. I turned around to see Tom glaring at me. "Let's go to my room." He pushed me in the room across. He shut the door behind him.

I crawled into a ball in a dark space, "Come on out, I won't hurt you." I can hear a gin in his voice. "What if I don't?" I said a quiet voice. "You will be cut intill you die." He came closer to me. I standed up and just looked at him. I ran passed him to the door. "What did I say." I felt the fnife stab in my back.

I turned around and grabbed it. I held it up to Tom. "Don't worry you don't have to kill me, I can do it myself." I took the fnife and sliced my wrist open. 1 2 3 4 I counted up to 32 cuts on my arm. Tom managed to Grab the fnife from me. I loved the pain I caused, but it was amazing. I looked at my bloody arm.

"Why, why, I was just scarring you." Tom bent down and kissed my bloody arm. I felt my eyes sting, was I about to cry? "You said that if I don't come out, you will kill me, so I took my change and helped you." Tears came out, soaking my face. He held me tight.

He let go of me and I went to the bathroom. I covered up my scars and blood. I went back to the room to see Tom sleeping on the bed. I left him alone so he could sleep. I walked downstairs and looked for somthing. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I layed there looking at the ceiling. I fell asleep

+++
I woke up with someone stroking my hair out of my face. I opened my eyes to see Tom staring into my eyes. "Can I help you?" Asked him, jumping off the couch. He standed up and held me tight, "Nothing just wanted to see my princess." He grin before trying to kiss me. I pushed his lips away. He pushed me against the wall. "Please." He asked. "Please what, what you want?" He asked him with a nervous look. "Just one kiss, I will leave you alone." He gave me a smile. I second thought, I just kissed him on his cheek.

I walked away to the room I was in. I closed the door. Finally, peace and quiet.
I looked out the window, pretty. I heard a knock on the door. I just left it, probably Bill. I heard the door slam open, I turn around to see Tom walked towards me. "You said you will leave me alone." I reminded him. "Just lying, I just wanted a kiss." He walked towards me.
I tried walking the other way, but he grabbed on my shirt. Spinning me around to face Him.  "Can you ever leave me alone." I spat at him, I yanked him hand off my shirt. "Oh I will never, I just use you for what I want, not what you want." He slammed me into the door, closing it.

I grunted. He put his body on my body. "You bitch." He grunted moving his hands up my shirt. "No get off me now." I tried thrusting him off. He grabbed my shirt and lifted it up more. "Tom, stop it." I screamed, smacking his hands down. I banged my head on the door. "Shit." I grabbed my head. I saw Tom looking at my eyes, I couldn't see him well. "We can have more fun later when your vision gets back." He walked me over to the bed and layed me down.

***