drawings

I was crying to the dead bodies on the floor. I felt someone grab me by my waist tightly, and I still looked at the bodies while getting pulled up. "Look at me, God Damn it." Tom spat at my face. He put his hand on my chin and turned it towards him. I closed my eyes, not making eye contact with him. I felt in his hands he was angry, he griped on my waist harder. I opened my eyes. To see his eyes look into my eyes. "Come on, let's go." He told me with a kiss. He pushed me forward, still holding my waist.

We got back to the apartment. He pushed me into the room with Bill following. I was sitting on the floor still horrorfid on what happened to my childhood friends. I rocked back and forth. I got up and looked through things to find things to do. I found a marker. "Well, there is no paper I will draw on the walls." I thought to myself. I walked over to the wall. "I wish to be freed with my friends. Stop suffering. I always suffer in silence. Let me go back home with my sister and mother. Let them I'm OK. "I wrote on the wall. Looking back at the bed. Where Tom and Bill sat just talking to each other. I rapidly drew on the wall how I was going to end it. On the edge of the building,hang myself,cut myself, and drug myself. I put pictures on the wall that I'm doing.

I looked at the marker. It turned it around to see if it was toxic. "Non toxic,hm,"i told myself. I will try later. I dragged myself down the wall and closed my eyes.

+++

I opened my eyes to see the night. How long was I a sleep for. I look around the room to see Tom and Bill standing by the bathroom door. I quickly closed my eyes so they think I'm still a sleep. I heard someone's thuds walking towards me. I felt someone's presence over me. I kept my eyes closed. "She is out still. we can sleep without her running off." Tom spoke over me. I hear the bed springs, I heat someone sit in the chair. I lay on the floor. I felt someone's hands on my back. I jumped a little. Shit dumb move. "Come on, I know you are up, don't act dumb." Tom spoke. I turn my head to look at him.

He helped me up. "Come lay with me." He whispered in my ear. We walked over to the bed. He lay down, and he pat the side next to him for me to lay down. "No, I am fine on the floor." I spoke to him in a chocky voice. He gave me an pissed look. "I said lay down." He sat up from the bed. I lay down but in a ball. He put his arms  on my waist, putting his arms on my lower stomach. He pulled me closer. He rested his chin on my shoulder. I felt his cold breathing run down my spin. I jumped.

I was staring at the wall, I wasn't tired. I was already a sleep for a little bit. Tom was fast asleep. Bill asleep. I tried praying Tom's arms off of me, but every time I did touch his arms, he held me tighter each time. No use it won't work. I saw the marker on the floor under me. I went to grab it, but Tom flinched out of his sleep. I closed my eyes and acted asleep. "You are still awake. I feel you moving and breathing heavy." He said in a sleepy voice. I opened my eyes and looked at him with a nervous smile. I faced the other way, but Tom flipped me to face him. He pulled me into his chest. I couldn't move. All I wanted was that marker. I was colded. I grabbed some blanket from Tom. I covered myself up. I felt his hand on my thigh. I pushed his hand off, but he put it back on my thighs.

"Bill, Bill." I whispered loudly to Bill. He opened his eyes. "Please get me out of the bed." I told Bill, Bill gave me this is your problem. He fell asleep. I looked at Tom. I saw his piecing. "Ooh shiny." I said to myself. I put my hand out to touch it, and I was too hesitant to touch it. I put my finger on it. It was cold, very cold. I looked at it more. Is it real? I thought. Pulled on it lightly. It is!. I thought out of excitement. I looked closely at the piercing to see if there was a hole. I got a little too curious. I didn't see Tom's eyes open. I tuged on the lip piecing little. I felt Tom's hand grab my wrist. "What you doing." He smiled at me. "Seeing If it is real." I quickly replied.

"You should know if it is real." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. Not caring that Tom was up. He sat up from the bed. I standed up from the bed. "Lay back down." He demanded. I scoffed. I didn't lay back down. I grabbed the marker and walked over to the wall. I heard Tom walking behind me. I turned to him. "I said, lay back down."

He sat me on the bed. I crawled up to my side and put the blanket over me. Just the beauty of the dark room. Tom lay down again and snuggled me again. "Ugh." I said out loud. I looked at the ceiling. Thinking, what my friends are doing right now. I really missed them. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I chocked back on my tears. I looked at the wall near the window. I saw the window, the parking lot light was on. I fell asleep looking out the window.

***