Tom leave me alone

I looked around the room after min

I was starving. I haven't Aten since I was kidnapped, and I was thirty. I just wanted some water, but I couldn't get out of the room. I was planning my escape to get out and run away to a police station.

As I was done thinking about it, it's was a great escape. The bed was easy to move. I dragged it to the door and pulled back, and pushed it. It could possibly break the door. I pushed and pulled until I got the door to open. I was free. I was going to run to get water, but then once I got the door open, I saw Tom and Bill sitting in chairs looking at me. I looked at Bill, then Tom. I made eye contact with Tom, but before I could say anything, he got up and grabbed me.

He pushed his body up to my body for the back. "Hey little bitch I missed you ." I was mad I wanted to kicked him but all the might I could do it did nothing. "What the hell. Please let me go.' I was looking at Bill to see if he would help me, but he just let me get eaten by a pack of hungry wolves. He was a sick guy. Why would he kidnap a 19.

I was having flashbacks about what happened a few hours ago. Bill got a chair, and Tom sat me down and put rope around the chair so I couldn't move around. "SO I see you got out Y/N how did you get out, smart girl?" Was this guy dumb or stupid? You can clearly see the bed held against the wall and see marks in the bed frame. "Can't you fucking see what I used. Are you dumb or stupid?" I said I was laughing, but then he slammed his fist in the wall behind me. I jumped, but I couldn't stop me from laughing. "You think this is some kind of game?" Tom asked me "yes I think it is. It is so fun and funny." I said I was not ready for what he was going to do.

He grabbed the back of the chair and dragged me in his room, and locked the door behind him. I was scared now. "OK, so you think this is some kind of game?" He said "yes it is." You can tell when he is mad. He pulled out a pocket knife and cut the rope. I was going to run, but then I felt something cold on my shoulder. I look down and see a silver gun on my shoulder. WHAT THE HELL?? Is he OK, or does he need help. "SO, do you think this is some kind of game now?" I was too scared to talk. I wanted it to be all fake, but it was not. "That is what I thought, but next time, it will not be a warning it will be worse. Take my word." I was dropped, and I was lying on the floor.

I was thinking about life, then I wanted to go outside. I walked put side but I didn't run. I ran in the driveway dancing and laying in the rain. After 30 minutes I went inside and I had no other clothes. I was just going to air dry. Then Tom came in. He looked at me. "WHAT THE HELL?" He said. "What you Saw a ghost boo." I said. I remembered shit I was outside. He dragged me into his room, and nothing good happened

***

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE ATTEMPT
R*PE IN IT WARNING ⚠️