the red room

After I woke up to see the the stab wound on my stomach. I just sat there ein the corner trying not to move or it will hurt like Hell. I finally got up and walked before falling over. I was close to the door but I couldn't make it. I saw on the bed the stuff Tom got from the store. There was a note next to it. "Put this on, we are going to a club. I will get you when we are leaving." The note said from tom. Mins later I hear a knock on the door. It was tom I was sitting on the bed. "GET ready now." I got the dress on and shoes. Walked out to see bill and tom standing by the door. "Come on gorgeous." Tom said. I could barely walk. I made sure I was not going to bleed though the dress. We got outside and I got in. "When we get in there you are going to stay with me or tom." Bill told me. "No will not follow you guys around like puppy dogs." I snapped at Bill.

We go to the club and I opened the door and walked up to the club entrance. Tom grabbed me by the waist and pulled me though a crowd of people. "What bill said in the car you listen or else." Tom said. What he threatening me if he was I don't care.

I has having fun drinking dancing. Bill and Tom was watching my every move I had. Tom grabbed me by the arm and I snached it out of hold and walked away from him. I was having fun. I saw bill and not tom. Where the hell is tom. I walked over to bill. " Bill where is tom?" I was wondering where he is. I turn around and see him. He grabs me by my  waist and mouth.

He carries me to a red room. "What the he-" I was cut off by Tom's hand.
"Don't worry it is fine." He said concerning me. He's looking at me and threw me to the bed. "Tom get the fuck off of me." I screamed at him. What was he doing? I saw him take off his shoes and shirt. Oh hell nah. He came to me and took of my shoes. He layed on me with all of his weight. I was pushing him off but nothing was working. "I always wanted to do this. He said. He started to take off my dress. I was fighting back. "No tom No, get off of me you pig!" He kissed my lips hard. "I was wanted to do this. You are so beautiful darling." He said. He was sliding his hand down. In between my inner leg and sliding up again. He brought his hand up to my breasts and started stroking it. "Tom you cunt get off of Me right now!" He did it harder and harder. He stopped. He layed on me. He was calm I was calm."I really missed you. That is why I wanted to go to this club." He said. "What you mean tom?" "I asked bill to get everyone out because I don't know how loud you will be." What the hell. I want out of here. I pushed and pushed. I tried to roll over but he just grab me. Shit it is going to really happen. I am noting to be raped. He got his pants off just in his boxers. He slid his hand down my legs again back and forth. He got his fingers in my underwear and started to pull them down past my ankles. "No stop touching me, get the fuck off me now you cunt." I screamed at him. "I love it then you are mad." He slid out of his boxers and layed on me. I started to kick him but he held My legs shut. "Come on gorgeous just stop fighting me. All girls want me in then so should you to." Tom said to me. He turned my head to look at him. He gave me a hard peck on the lips. It felt like i all ready have lost this fight it was over. He let go of my legs. "OK good girl, I know you have lost this fight, it will be already over before you know it." He told me tears welling up in my eyes. He opened my legs "good, now don't be afraid." He said before Entering in me roughly.

***