i need help

After he told me to get ready,I was already. I left the room and minutes later. I was sitting in the living room,Tom walked out of the bedroom, and Bill came out of the bathroom. "Let's go." Tom said and grabbed me and dragged me outside and threw in me the car." If you run off, I will kill you on the spot." Tom said. What the hell is wrong with him? I hope someone will kill him. Bill came out, and we drove away.

We drove in the big city to the shops. We drove to find a spot for the car. We got out of the car and walked to the shops. We walked in, and I was dragging by Tom. We walked over to the shoes. "Here, try these on." Tom said. They were highheels. "No, I am not going to wear them." I snapped back at him. I hated the highheels. I wouldn't wear them. "I said try them on, I am not going to ask twice." He slapped me across my face. I was going to cry, but i didn't cry .I put them on." Wow, they are stunning." Tom said. I didn't want to wear them. I was wondering why I need them. "Stay here while I look for dresses, or you know what happened." He pulled up his jacket, and a silver gun was in his waist bande. I froze, my face was pale white.

I was sitting there waiting for Tom. I was going to make my move to ask for help. But I saw Tom looking over at. I looked at him, our eyes locked. I looked away. I got up to talk to a store worker, I was speed walking to the worker, but out of nowhere, I felt something cold on my back with a hand on my throat. "DO you really think this is some kind of game." Tom whispered in my ear. He pulled it off my back. "Go try this on, now." He screamed at me. I had to ask to get in the rooms, but Tom did. Tom was following me behind. "Sorry sir, only one person in the rooms at a time." She said to Tom. I was going to get help right there and then. I was putting on the dress there was a zipper. The girl was standing out of the room but then came in to see if everything was right. "I- I need help." He kidnapped me, and I can't escape. He is holding me against my will." I said in a whisper to the worker. I know everybody knows Tom who wouldn't. "OK, sweetie, don't worry, I will get you help." She walked out of the room like nothing happened. I walked out in the dress. I went back in the room. I put on my clothes.

Tom grabbed me and dragged me. He grabs the dress and shoes. I see the worker on the phone. Finally I am going to get free. Tom saw the girl on the phone. He pulls me to a corner. "What the hell did you say to her!?" He screamed at me. I was not going to tell him. I was a little scared of him because he had a gun on him. "Oh ha you told her didn't you, you little bitch." He took out his gun and shot her in the head. Blood splattered on everything. My ears were ringing. I was sheading tears. "You see what I told you. You will be next." He told me.