The dark forest

I woke up and I didn't know where I was. I was looking around to see if there was anybody around and I was a rock. I saw dark green trees and Mose. I was confused. I remembered what had happened before I blacked out. I looked at my wrists and saw no cuts on my wrists. I lay on the ground and saw a pretty crystal. I stranded up and looked around. I saw a door in the middle of the forest. I walked over to the door and opened it. 

I looked at the wall and then my wrists and saw the cuts i made on my wrists. I was trying to stand up and fell. I hear people rushing in the hall, and then the door opens. I looked and saw Tom and Bill. Bill had bandages in his hand. Tom put me up on his bed, and he helped me with the bandages. I was scared of what i did to myself. I took off the bandages and saw my wrists. I saw deep cuts on my wrists. "Y/N WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SELF?" Tom said. I started to cry. Tom held me in his arms, and he was so gentle with me. It was the first time he was so gentle. I was confused. Why was he so gentle he is never gentle. I saw Bill looking at my wrist. I could tell he was,he had a shocked expression.

I was hungry and thirsty, but every time I thought of food, I wanted to throw up. I standed up and walked to the kitchen, I wanted to go outside and lay in the grass. It reminded me of the dark forest. It was calm and stress free. I wanted to visit the forest again and forget the past and move on to a new chapter of life. I was running in the woods, and I felt water drop on my face. I was happy Tom and Bill didn't know I left and I was free.

I found a lake and lay on the fresh grass. I had no other clothes and if I got the clothes wet I had to find new clothes. I got undressed and went in the water. I saw a ledge, and I was trying to get up. I stopped trying and just went swimming. I was standing with my eyes closed. I heard a tree branch break. I opened my eyes and saw Tom standing on the edge of the plat form. I was scared , he walked over to me and I was swimming away. He got in the water and dragged me out of the water. He held my neck and pushed me into the tree, and pressed his body on mine. He had all his weight on me to keep me from getting up from the tree. "WHY did you leave again? I thought you learned not to." Tom said. I don't know why he won't leave me alone. "Just leave me alone, you basted." I said. He pushed harder, and I was losing air, and I couldn't take a breath. " OK we are leaving to go back home bitch." Tom said I was not going to back. Before I knew it, he was dragging me to the house. I didn't have clothes on, and I was getting torn up by throws and tree branches.