Hide and seek

I was ready for the game to begin. I just sat on the bed smiling at the wall, waiting for the time to come. The figure came back. "It is time,when you leave the room, act normal." The figure said before disappearing. I walked over to the door. Opened the door and looked down the hall to see Tom and Bill sitting on the couch. I walked down and got a cup of water. "We should play a game." I said Tom and Bill. Wondering of they would want to play. "What kind of game?" Tom said to Bill and then me. "Well, I was thinking hide and seek." I said to Bill and Tom. "I am down if Tom is down to play." "Fine, we can play." Tom said "OK I will be the seeker. You guys have 1 minute to hide."

The plan is working perfectly. The figure came, "Have fun, dolly." The figure said. "I am coming now." I screamed. I started looking for them. I walked into Bill's room and found him in the corner. "Found you, Bill. I walked out of the room to look for Tom. I saw the back door open. I saw him climbing down. "Found both of you guys." I told him. I walked into the kitchen with a bill, and then Tom came in from the front door. "Here, I will give you guys another shot with 1 minute and 30 seconds. Enough time for you guys to hide."

They ran off to hide better. I opened a drawer slowly, and quietly, I grabbed a knife and hid it behind my back. I felt myself smile. "Ready here I come to find you guys." I got chairs ready with rope near the chairs. I started walking down the hall to the bathroom. No one here. Checked my room and Bill's room. Next Tom's. "I hear your footsteps." I said loud and started running down the hall. I ran down the hall, but no one. I walked outside to see the shed open. "Here I come to find you." I said. I saw the bill. "Come on, bill, let's get in side. Sit in chair, then I am going to put you in my room so you don't say where Tom is." I grabbed to the chair and put it in my room. " umm Y/N what are you do?" I cut him off by holding the knife up to his neck. "KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT." I said loud In a whisper. I tired him to the chair and injected him with a needle.

Time to find tom. "Tom you win I am done you can come out now. "Boo." Tom said from a corner. "Bill is in my room just sitting in a chair waiting for you to come out." I told tom. "Oh OK." He walked in he grabbed the chair that was next to him. Tom sat in the chair. "What happened to Bill?" Before he could get up I held the knife up to his throat. "Oh he is just asleep." I told him. I tired him up with the rope and injected him.

***