Going insane.

Tom's POV:
She is so tight it felt like a dream, my head up in the clouds. I knew she was a virgin , which made her feel more delightful. I looked down at her just to see the pain I caused in her lower stomach. It normally took longer to finish just on how tight she was it didn't take long.

I got off her and layed next to her before I heard a knock at the door. "Tom is everything alright it is sounding a little to quite in there." I heard Bill say from the other side of the door. He needs to just leave us alone for a bit. I got up and got dressed and walked over to the door. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. "Yes, Bill, everything is fine. Just she put up a fight but no screaming, that all." I told Bill. I closed the door behind me.

I walked with Bill outside to take a smoke break. "SO how was it?" Bill asked me. "It was amazing. it just didn't take long at all." I told Bill with confidence, looking at him in this eyes. "She should be getting up in like 5 minutes if she is lucky." I told Bill.

Y/N POV:
I heard Tom close the door behind him. I couldn't talk, I just crawled into a ball and cried. I got myself together and got my clothes on. I got to my shoes and put them on just enough to walk. I opened the door and saw black figures standing in a circle holding hands but one spot open. "Come join us, Y/N, get your revenge on Tom. Don't be scared." One of the figures walked over to me and held out their hand for me. I was hesitant at first, and I took it hand. The figure looked at me in the eyes. its eyes were dark red. It was beautiful, I smiled at the figure. It felt like I was in a different universe. "See, you can live in this universe. Just join us, and you will get your revenge on Tom."

I walked over to the circle and standed in the empty spot, and held their hands. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Tom said from the door. He walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist. He dragged me out of the building. We got in the car and sped away fast.

We reached the house. Tom opened my door and dragged me inside. I walked to my room with no emotion. I got in and remembered the figures. If I just say I will join them, will they appear. I closed my eyes. "I will join you guys, I want to get revenge on Tom for what he did." I said in a loud enough voice just not for Tom or Bill to hear. I opened my eyes and saw the dark red eyes looking at me. I smiled and standed up. "I will join you." The only words that came out of my mouth. I was free from my hell, but not for long. "OK, if you want to get revenge on Tom, do this. Listen closely. First smile and don't stop, keep chanting random things. Don't let him take all the power of you." I remembered what to do. "After you do that, tell Bill and Tom want to play hide and seek. It is not a normal game. You will be the seeker the first round it will be normal, but second round, you will try to make them beg for mercy." It sounds simple. I will expect. I want them to pleade and beg for mercy for what they did to me. "I expect." Was the last thing I said before the game began.

***