Hell No

I stepped out of the shower with my same clothes. I saw Tom and Bill standing in the kitchen with ice on Tom's head. I was walking back to the rooms silently; I went into it and hid. I got to the room in time, and I saw Tom in the corner of my eye.

He was banging on the door. I was not going to open the door. He continued to bang on the door, and then I heard two people running to the door and then a loud thug. The door Opened violently. Tom and Bill were standing there looking at me from the door frame. "What the hell tom?" I said i was confused why he wanted in the room so bad. He walked over to me, and he cornered me in the side of the room. "SO, you think you are all safe after hitting me on the head with a lamp?" He said to me while bill was walking over to me. He was saying when I kicked his ass. " Well, you got your assed kicked by a girl and that means you are slow. I spoke. Before I could hear what, he was saying Bill Grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out to the living room. Tom ran in the living room behind me. I was on the floor. Tom was standing over me. I was trying to get up but then he put his foot on my chest to keep me on the floor. I was trying to breath for under his gasp. "TOM L... LET ME BREATH!" I screamed at him. I just wanted to die and die not peaceful. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

I was crying and it was hard to breath. It felt like i was crushed by a rock. I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was going to die tonight no matter what. I brought my fist up and punched the mirror. I brought up the glass and slit my wrist open. I was not stopping the bleeding. I opened the bathroom door and saw tom and bill running to the bathroom to see the mess. I was just standing there looking at them with no emotion on my face. They looked at me and then i can see that they were looking at my wrist. They stranded up and walked over to me. Tom took off his shirt and put his shirt on the cuts. My other was bleeding to and bill stopped it before i can understand what was happening, I blacked out.