forgiveness

I woke up till in the middle of the night and looked around the room, Toms hand wrapped around my waist. I pulled up his hands, I slide away from his sleeping body. I walked to the door, I riped the door open, I looked at th eclock that was on the wall, 5. 'Hu.' I said to myself. I looked at the front door, I didn't think twice I flung open the just to see two cars blocking the close gate, 'What the hell.' I Muttered under my breath

I walked out the door and slammed it shut. 'Fuck' I screamed put loud. I ran to the side of the house, I found a stairs to a random two doors. "Come on out, you are sill here." Tom came closer to me. I turned my back to the doors, I walked down the sketchy stairs. I missed a step and smashed my back loudly on the door. "Ohh I hear you." Tom walked down the stairs and picked me up over his shoulder.

He placed me down on the couch. I sat there and got my vision back, "She ok Bill." Tom walked in front of me. I looked up at him.He came closer to my face, he grabbed my jawline and kissed me softly. I smiled, he walked away to upstairs. He waved his hand for me to follow. I shook my head No. He walled up.

I was sitting on the couch, I started thinking on the things I did in life, I was crying for three hours. I got up and walked up the stairs to find Tom. I opened Tom's room with tears in my eyes. I standed infront of his door way. "Tom i-im sorry for how I treat you." I broke down into tears, I slided on my knees. He walked over to me. "It's OK don't worry, I except your apology." He lifted me up to my feet, he wrapped his hands a round he and hugged me.