Friends

The bathroom was getting steamed up. My body paralyzed, not able to move it. I can see Tom move forward and backward, thrusting in me harder each time. I heard a knock on the door. "Tom, you done yet?" Bill asked from the other side of the door. "Damn, does he have to bug us all the time." He muffled under his breath.

Tom got off of me, and I clapsed on the floor. Tears ran down my eyes, face on fire. "Come on, stop your crying." Tom yanked my head up by my chin. I got my clothes on. I had to lean on Tom. I fixed myself up. I waited until I could hold myself up. After I let my body relax, I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. "Shit." I yeld and slammed my foot on the ground. My foot stung in pain, but not as much pain as my stomach. "You alright there?" Bill asked me. "No I'm in fucking pain, you bitches." I spat at Bill. He cupped my face with him hand. I grabbed his hand but he griped his hand on my hand. "I think you need to rest." He kissed my cheek.

***
I woke up in pjs. I was not wearing these. I was not in much pain. I looked out the window. "Oh my God THAT IS SKYLAR!??"I screamed in excitement banging on the window. I was in the 2 level, yiu can hear the bangs alittle. Tom and Bill was not in the room. Fuck yeah. I ran to the door. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. Go figure. I yanked on the door until the door pulled open. I saw 2 tall figures, they are here.

I ran past them to the elevator. I got in just in time for the doors to close on them. I ran out of the elevator to see my friend group, I saw, skylar,Katie,honey,and Destiny. I walked over to them. I hugged all of them. "I missed you guys so much." I broke down into tears. "Do we know you?" Honey asked. "It is me, Y/N ." I stared at her. "Oh my God, we missed you." They hugged me tight, not letting go. "What happened?" They asked me.

I looked at them. "I was kidnapped an-and raped by Tom and Bill." It was hard to say, but it got out. "We are so sorry." Skylar broke down into tears. "It is not your fault,don't cry." I wiped her tears away.

"We have to go they are after me." I told them. They all looked at me. They took my arms, and we ran out the apartments. We ran into an alley. "I might be free after all." I said in excitement but a shaking voice. I heard a familiar voice. "Don't say anything or move loudly it is them." I whispered to them. They gave me a Nod. I gave them a sign when to move. "I'm going to gut all of those girls." Tom said in anger while kicking a can around. "They are walking here run after now." I said loudly.

We ran into a shop and hid. We laughed. "I have acid or some kind of drugs,want some?" I asked them. I checked my pockets "Shit they are in the other pants I was wearing." I was irritated. "Please tell us what happened, it has been months." I have them a Nod of ok.

"SO I was late for school that day, I ran into them in the halls. We got into a bunch. The girls that bully me told me to say away from them. I ran to the roof and I was going end it but they grabbed me off and I passed out. I woke up in there house, I tried taking my own life, I escape alot but ended up finding me. Tom tortured me and raped me the Bill's turn. I tried making them feel the pain that they  caused but back fired. I cut my chest,waists,neck,eyes,and mouth. Tom raped me again before I ran out the doors when I saw you  guys." I broke down crying,I was on my knees.

"I'm soo sorry." Honey cried. Tom and Bill was lurking outside. "GET the fuck down." I told the girls. We crouched. Tom and Bill entered, "RUN." I screamed all of us ran. "Stay there or I will blow your insides out." Tom said. He pointed the gun at us  Bill drew his gun and pointed it. "Don't move  ." mouthed to the girls we turned around to face them. "Grab them." Tom demanded Bill. Bill roped all of are hands. "Fucking let us go Psychos." I spat at Tom.

He put the gun in my mouth. "Bitch, shut the fuck up." He clicked the gun. "Don't fucking do it." Skylar yelled. Tom took the gun out of my mouth and shot her in her head. I was frozen in fear on the edge of crying. Honey screamed, then Bill shot her in her head. "Please stop, please." I cried and screamed until my throat couldn't handle the screaming. "One more. I think you should take the shot." Tom untied my rope and held the gun with me. "No no I can't she is my friend. She is like a sister to me." I dropped to my knees.

He yanked me by my hair. "Kill her right now by shoting her or she will get on a meat hoke." He whispered to me. He put my finger on the trigger, and he pushed on my finger. I sqint my eyes shut, all I hear is ringing in my ears. "Good job." He gave me a peck on the cheek. I looked at their dead bodies, their soulless eyes.

I bent down by their bodies. "I'm so sorry. I will get killed by them, or I will do it myself, just to see you guys." I cried on their soulless bodies. "Leave them alone they are fucking dead." Bill told me to leave then alone. They are my friends, my savers,my sisters, my family.

***