the end?

I woke up in the room. Tom put me in. I saw he was sleeping next to me. I standed up and walked over to the dresser, his clothes. I put on one of his shirts. I opened the bedroom door and shut it behind me. I walked downstairs and grabbed a bowl and then cereal. I looked in the fridge for some milk, I saw milk and put it in my cereal. I looked at the food. I didn't have an appetite it just made me want to throw up.

I took a spoon full of it, I chewed and chewed, and I swallowed it. It was really good. I ate it all. I rinsed the bowl put and put it in the sink. I looked around to see just me up. I saw the stairs.

I walked up the stairs and saw the same rooms but closed. I saw the room I was sleeping in. I opened the door acrossed, what the hell. It was a light Grey room with chains on the bed and the floor with condoms on the floor. I closed the door fast and moved to the next. I opened the door to see Bill asleep on the floor. I closed the door carefully. Two more rooms to go. I saw the room I wrote the suicide wall. I closed the door, I walked over to the next, the door was locked.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You have found the room acrossed my room." He said with a smirk in his voice. I turned around and kept my head down. "Look at me." He demanded. Looked up at him only for a split second. He held my chin up and made me looked at him.  I moved my head to look the other way he yanked it back to look at him. "Let's go to the room." He grined grabbing my waist.

He put me in the Grey room. "No Tom I would like to get out." I turned around and tried opening the door but he just standed infront of it. "I don't think so." He walked closer, I walked backwards and ran my back of thigh on the nightstand corner. "Ow, shit." I yelped in pain. He held my arms together. He kissed my neck and Jaw line. "Please let me have something fun." He whispered in my ear, pushing me on the bed. He put the chains on the floor. He layed on me with his thighs straddling my hips. "Please let me up." I pleaded with moving my hands to his hair, I yanked on his braids. "Bitch." He yelped in pain.

I grabbed the chains from the floor and put it around my hands and wrists. "You will never let me have fun." He got off of Me and just stared at me. I tried moving my legs but he just grabbed them.

"LET go." I screamed trying to kick him. He held me tighter and layed on my legs. He grabbed on to my throat and held me down to the bed. I gasped for air, the room started getting darker and darker. He let go and everything went back to its color. "Fine if you just take off the chains I will croppery and you can have whatever, just on favor." I brot my hands up for Tom to take them off. "Really? You are fucking with me." He chuckled. "No I'm not, just take them off." I said to him.

I signaled for him to come closer. "I know how to please you." I whispered to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Say less. You will injoy it too finally." He untied my, I standed looking at him. I pushed him to the bed, I sat on his kissing him up and down. I felt his hands move up and down my hips.

"Let's not get into it just yet." He whispered to my ear. "Please, come." I stared into his eyes. "Fine." He gave in.

I grabbed the chains next to me and tied his hands together. "Really, let's not go like this." He told me. "I want to give the experience you always give me." I finished with the chains, I thought they were tight, but he spread his arms and got free. "Don't underestimate me." He flipped me over so i was laying on the bed. He lifted up my shirt, he ran his hands up and down. I tried pushing him off, he pulled my arms down to my side, 'Please Tom, we can do something else." I choked back tears. I began to struggle under his grip, "Stop moving little shit." He screamed at me, i saved some of my energy for when I make a run for it. "Finally, just in joy it." he bend down to my ear. 

"fine, i will not fight anymore." I played along, He went to my bottoms, He took off my shorts taking my underwear with them. "Can we talk first Tom?" I asked him leaning up towards him. "What do you want now?" He held me down harder, i didn't want to talk, it was just a plan to make a run for it. "I dont want to do this, can we do it another time?" i asked him "Come on whynot right now?" Does he not know when i dont want to do anything? I looked at him die in the eyes. "I said later please." i said strat up.

He brot up his hand and smacked my face. " dont ever disrespect me." My face what stinging, I cupped my face with one hand. "Now lets have fun." He took off his pants, He took off his shirt. 

He entered me roughly. 

Time skips...

"That was amazing." Tom huffed and puffed, He stranded up and grabbed his clothes off the floor. 

He went to the draw and grabbed out a needle tip. " Are you going to kill me now?' I asked him with a Shakey voice. " Not planning on it." He took out and belt from the draw, he tied it on his arm and held it with his mouth. He put a strange liquid in the needle. "What's that." I asked pointing at it. "Want some?' He looked at me before he put the needle in his arm. "Sure." 

He grabbed different needle and put some more liquid in it. He yanked my arm and tied the belf, he saw the biggest vein in my arm and stabbed the needle in it. "Shit, what is this?" i asked him while pulling it out of my arm. " My supplies of drugs." He chuckled. 

I looked around the room and everything was spinning. I standed up and fell down. I felt faint, i looked up to see Tom looking at me with a grin. I closed my eyes and passed out.

***