Part 73.

Erik's Pov,

Some Days Later.

Looking at Sansa's wrapped up body, I release a heavy sigh. She was so young, and after everything that she had been through, she should have been able to live a long and happy life.

"She was so beautiful." The voice of mother says as she walks beside me, and I give her a nod.

"She was, and now she'll be with Father and Robb talking about everything that has happened since they've left us. One day, we will join them, and she'll still be as beautiful as we know." I soflty say.

"It's not your fault Erik, there was no way we could have known Cersei would go this far and for what end even." Mother says with a heavy sigh. 

"And I know that, but still we've lost so much, and after everything that had happened, she was still my sister. God's she loved me so much, and I couldn't give it back to her, at least not in the way she wished. I just hoped that eventually, she would have gotten over it, and we could be together as siblings again, and now we never can."    

"Like you've said, one day we will join them again." Mother says with a sad smile, and I give her a hesitant nod before walking away from her and the body of my sister. She will be buried North how our family has been for thousands of years, she belongs there she always has. 

...........

Walking into mine and Dany's chambers, I see her sitting on the bed with little Ned while Robb and Rhaella sit on the ground playing with their toys.

"The city is secure. The lords and ladies from all the parts are heading this way for your coronation." I say as i walk over to  her and take a seat next to her.

"Our coronation. We've done this together, Erik,God's you've done most of it, just like our banner we are equal and so will our roles be as king and queen." Dany whispers as she leans against my shoulder, and I place a kiss against the side of her head. 

"You've brought a child into this world while I was fighting in the city. The  gods sure have irony when it comes to timing." I say with a small chuckle she soon joins me in.

"They sure have, but I'm happy. You're getting your little wolf dragon army. And in a couple of years, they'll be running around with hopefully their dragons and a dire wolf by their side." She whispers as she runs her finger over the sleeping Ned's face.

"A army, you say? We need a few more to have an army, my love." I say with a teasing grin as Rhaella crawls over to me, and i pick her up.

"Even with what happened with you and your family, your siblings always brought you joy the sparkle you have in your eyes when you talk about the things you all used to do as children I want that for them. To have that bond with each other, so maybe in a couple of years, we will have a few more." Dany says as she looks in my direction and I place my lips against hers.

"Dada!" Rhaella yells, and my head quickly snaps back in her direction with a huge smile.

"Yes, little princess!" I say with my huge smile as I hold her up in the air, and she starts to giggle.

"Yes, I think we can have a few more one day." Dany says as she leans her head against my shoulder again.

The Next Day.

Walking into the throne room with ice in my hand, I make my way over to Rickon with a soft smile.

"Hey." I say, and he turns in my direction with a sad smile, I know how he feels because gods, I feel the same. It's hard losing a sibling, and it will hurt for some time, but eventually, we will be able to give it a place.