Chapter 1: Call of the ancient ones |

Warpner and his brother Blackout make their way through the overdramatically longhallways, trying to remember where exactly the throne room is located.They eventually find themselves in front of two giant golden doors with a familiar face sittingnext to it.

"Oi what are you doing sitting knocked out here for Whiteout?" Blackout asks with aconfused expression on his face. 

The white figure appears to be in deep sleep, Warpner takes a closer look at his knocked outbrother and notices he has what seems like rune symbols on each of his hands engraved inblack. 

Eventually after Blackout's persistent bugging Whiteout opens his eyes revealing whatalmost seems like a supernova in his eyes. However it slowly takes the form of two glowingwhite balls.

"We're going in, I assume you tried to do so too. Mind giving us a hand?" Warpner said whilelooking at Whiteout with a cold glare. 

"Of course, that's why I was sitting here to begin with. I was waiting for the two of you."Whiteout replied as he tried to stand up and get his footing.

The three brothers push with all their might, slowly the two gigantic doors open to reveal thethrone right in the middle of the room. The room is abnormally empty, with nothing but thethrone in it. 

Blackout rushes to the throne with haste. Warpner tries to stop him but the whisper in hishead tells him to let Blackout sit in it. 

As Blackout sits down on the throne the room lights up and mystical smoke fills the room.Some of the smoke swirling around Blackout's head forming a golden crown made out ofwhat seems like shards of gemstones.