Lunatic

Derrick was really someone else. What should I say. He just came in because who wouldn't actually get curious about all the screaming and then.... and then.... nothing. Seriously that darn brother of mine was as useless as Reynold. At least Reynold had the guts to scream at me and try to get me to do something good and change things but Derrick! AH that man was different!

Besides I am pretty sure he also heard what I just screamed and it might also be only because of that, that I had a sword pointing at my neck. Oh wow! Who would have thought that the day came when I would die soo soon? I didn't for sure!

Me: Lunatic! 

Reynold: Brother!

Ah yes, he was the one stabbing me over and over again in the route so I was already prepared for this. Though I definitely didn't think it would be over this soon for me. Whelp goodbye life it was nice to have known you.

Without really much of a thought spend on my my actions, I decided to glare at my brother and then grab the sword with one hand and put it closer to my skin so that it indeed was cutting a bit into it.

Me: If you arealdy have decided to end my suffering, do it right and stop joking around.

It seemed that this was something no one really expected. The sword which I was still holding was shaky and I could tell it was not intended to kill. Was this a joke then? HAH! Did this look like a joke to you? He was threatening me but it was an empty threat and guess what? I was already tired of playing around for just the last 3 days! I don't need more than this!

Me: OH COME ON! JUST DO IT!

Alright, I was out of my mind but I was tired of this shit. I was getting ignored, no one cared for me and so on and so on. Honestly I just want to run away which I definitely will once they all leave me alone!

Derrick: Are you tired of life?

Me: YES! Now do it!

Derrick: ....

Reynold: Brother! Stop kidding around!

They were all in shock and this situation was definitely not one that was easy to explain. Heck, I don't even remember how this all started or why I had a knife around my neck now. Though I was tempting him for sure but can you seriously blame me for that? That lunatic deserves to be haunted and if that means that I can haunt his ass then YES! I will gladly die in his hands just to make his life miserable. On this note, I will make all their lives miserable!

Derrick: Pennel, call a doctor.

Pennel: On my way, Young Master.

Reynold: Brother, stop holding that sword.

Me: Yeah stop being a baby and just commit it already.

Reynold: WILL YOU SHUT UP?

Me: WILL YOU LET ME LEAVE?!

Derrick plus Reynold: NO!

Me: Well screw you all then!

Derrick: This is not how a lady should act! You never behaved like that.

Me: So what if I didn't! Didn't I play along for far too long?

I had a screw lose definitely but believe me if I say death is not that bad in comparison to some of the deaths I have seen in the routs and these choices wants me dead... no this whole world wants me dead. So what am I about to do if that is the truth? Escape before it gets worse!

Or not!

Honestly I didn't wanted to die yet.

Me: What is wrong with you all?!

Reynold: Us? What's wrong with you?

Derrick: Calm down both of you and Penelope stop acting this bratty.

Me: You want me to act bratty be my guest!

Now before he could have said nor acted, I lashed out towards him and would you look at that, he dropped his sword which I so happily grabbed in a second and had him pinned down with the sword against his own neck. This was definitely me pulling an Uno reverse card here. Though I did get some more cuts and I was pressing the blade against his neck with my bare hand which meant more cuts.

???: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?!

Oh my....

Oh, damn shit, my!

That voice was my fathers and by the looks of it, he was in the doorway looking at us and with us I meant me with the sword threatening Derrick.....

YUP!

I was screwed!